• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2021/2022

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Stan said:

I'm so confused. What's the point of a minimum offer price then? 

You can't bid less than the minimum offer for the computer players, but you can for the ones put on the transfer market by other human players. I guess it's because you can negotiate the price, like in real life... So it makes sense to let people make lower bids to convince the owner to sell, imo. 

• Administrator
4 hours ago, nudge said:

You can't bid less than the minimum offer for the computer players, but you can for the ones put on the transfer market by other human players. I guess it's because you can negotiate the price, like in real life... So it makes sense to let people make lower bids to convince the owner to sell, imo. 

This is brand new information. 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Coma said:

Anyone know what's up with Danny Blum?  He wasn't even in Bochum's matchday squad.

He was out with a calf injury for quite a while, recently returned to the team training and played in a friendly yesterday. Should be back into the matchday squad soon.

I just bid for Gulde yesterday and I signed him today, only to find out that apparently he just picked up a hip injury. All the signs and reports yesterday indicated that he was fit, so he must have picked up the injury this morning or something. Sods law I guess.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Michael said:

I just bid for Gulde yesterday and I signed him today, only to find out that apparently he just picked up a hip injury. All the signs and reports yesterday indicated that he was fit, so he must have picked up the injury this morning or something. Sods law I guess.

He actually picked up a knock during the match last weekend. Is doubtful for the next match, but nothing serious anyway.

7 hours ago, nudge said:

He actually picked up a knock during the match last weekend. Is doubtful for the next match, but nothing serious anyway.

I see, ok thanks for the update. I didn't realise he picked up an injury last weekend. What I did was check his injury status on various sites and I didn't see any reports of him being injured until Thursday, the day I had signed him. I guess I need to do more thorough research next time. :S

I notice that @nudge is top of the table! I guess I am going to have to hunt you down and overtake you into that 1st place position like I did last season. :ph34r:

Kainz though has really been a revelation so far with a massive 23 points in the first 2 matchdays, that's more than Haaland! Out of curiosity, how much did you buy Kainz for @nudge:35_thinking:

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Michael said:

I notice that @nudge is top of the table! I guess I am going to have to hunt you down and overtake you into that 1st place position like I did last season. :ph34r:

Kainz though has really been a revelation so far with a massive 23 points in the first 2 matchdays, that's more than Haaland! Out of curiosity, how much did you buy Kainz for @nudge:35_thinking:

You mean buy and sell your way into that 1st place position 🤔😂 I'm actually rebuilding my squad. Lost a few players to Covid or injuries, so just sold 4 players from the starting XI and will be looking for replacements. Anyone knows how much Lewandowski costs these days? 🤔😂

I bought Kainz for 2.8m. Speculated with him having a good season, but so far, he's exceeding my expectations. Him and Steffen are my two players with the highest increase in value. More than doubled since I bought them!

3 hours ago, nudge said:

You mean buy and sell your way into that 1st place position 🤔😂 I'm actually rebuilding my squad. Lost a few players to Covid or injuries, so just sold 4 players from the starting XI and will be looking for replacements. Anyone knows how much Lewandowski costs these days? 🤔😂

I bought Kainz for 2.8m. Speculated with him having a good season, but so far, he's exceeding my expectations. Him and Steffen are my two players with the highest increase in value. More than doubled since I bought them!

2.8 million?  That's a bargain if ever there was one considering how well he's performed in the first 2 games. It seems like he will be a key player for Koln this season. Modeste has also really impressed for Koln so far in the first two matches. :twothumbsup:

I sold the impressive Reyna in order to buy the more expensive Andre Silva. But I am glad I did so, Silva scored loads of goals for Frankfurt last season, so in theory he should do just as well or even better at a stronger RB Leipzig team. Gulde's value is going down quite quick. I know he's only got a slight injury, but hopefully he gets back into the team as soon as he's fit and that the manager doesn't favour other players ahead of him. :S

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Michael said:

2.8 million?  That's a bargain if ever there was one considering how well he's performed in the first 2 games. It seems like he will be a key player for Koln this season. Modeste has also really impressed for Koln so far in the first two matches. :twothumbsup:

I sold the impressive Reyna in order to buy the more expensive Andre Silva. But I am glad I did so, Silva scored loads of goals for Frankfurt last season, so in theory he should do just as well or even better at a stronger RB Leipzig team. Gulde's value is going down quite quick. I know he's only got a slight injury, but hopefully he gets back into the team as soon as he's fit and that the manager doesn't favour other players ahead of him. :S

Always was a fan of Kainz; was thoroughly disappointed when he didn't make a breakthrough in Bremen and was sold. Last season he spent too much time injured, but was already impressing after his comeback. If he stays fit, I expect him to play a key role at Köln this season.

Oh yeah, I noticed you bought Silva, and was cursing when I saw him score this weekend 😂

On 28/08/2021 at 18:59, nudge said:

Florian Kainz Fußballgott.

He's been unbelievable, has Kainz. 33 points in 3 matches, that's very impressive. :twothumbsup: :congrats:

Who is Garrett by the way? He's always a player on Comunio but I don't see anyone by that name on the forum. :35_thinking:😃

• The topic was unpinned

Archived