• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2021/2022

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

That's now the 6th or 7th time, I put Sipper on the transfer list since he's a surplus as 3rd goalkeeper. Always forget to log in to Cummunio early enough before the offer expands. :dash3:

I've done that several times.  Irritating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

Actually it was just a question whether he forgot to nominate out a full squad.

Partly. -4 for vacant space in squad, and one of his players got -4 too.

image.png

@Tommy I'm intrigued, how did you amend -1 point this week?:S No offense intended, genuine question, so i avoid it in future?

200.gif

Good question. Let me check. xD

Apparently I didn't have a full line-up. One midfielder was missing. 🥴

29 minutes ago, Tommy said:

200.gif

Good question. Let me check. xD

Apparently I didn't have a full line-up. One midfielder was missing. 🥴

That's why I asked, next match is tomorrow, don't know about you , but only check on communio sporadically and wanted to remind you to adjust the team,:)

Always forget how delicate English speaking people are with their use of language.xD

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

That's why I asked, next match is tomorrow, don't know about you , but only check on communio sporadically and wanted to remind you to adjust the team,:)

Always forget how delicate English speaking people are with their use of language.xD

Who you calling delicate Pal? Ill puff my chest out, hold me back.

Yea, thanks for pointing it out to me. Not sure what happened there. Sold a player to buy Lee. Somehow ended up with an empty slot despite putting Lee in. Weird faux pas. xD

• 3 weeks later...

I can't seem to sell players as the Comunio site appears to be going through some issues. Is everyone else having the same problems with the Comunio site?  I seem to have the word "Header" placed before every heading. Like "Header Transfer" and I am not able to sell any players for some weird reason.🙄

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

I can't seem to sell players as the Comunio site appears to be going through some issues. Is everyone else having the same problems with the Comunio site?  I seem to have the word "Header" placed before every heading. Like "Header Transfer" and I am not able to sell any players for some weird reason.🙄

The app works fine for me.

Do you have a screenshot?

49 minutes ago, nudge said:

The app works fine for me.

Do you have a screenshot?

I've taken screenshots, but I am not sure how to upload them. It's strange that it's working fine for you and yet I am having issues.

• Subscriber
44 minutes ago, Michael said:

I've taken screenshots, but I am not sure how to upload them. It's strange that it's working fine for you and yet I am having issues.

Upload them to imgur.com and then post a link here...

• The topic was unpinned

Archived