talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2021/2022

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Stan said:

Wow. Actually got outbid on Oxford by @Michael by 1p. 

48a63fcabb049d49aa5d9f6fae6e49f7.gif

He's hurt and in some transfer rumors, which is why I didn't bid for him. 

There aren't any strikers recently on the transfer market...a bit annoying. 

17 hours ago, nudge said:

Two of my players have covid 🙄 So I'll probably still have to make some changes, although I didn't want to... 

Shit. Do your other players have to isolate now? :ph34r:

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Shit. Do your other players have to isolate now? :ph34r:

Replaced Brandt with Boetius. Knowing my luck, he'll test positive in th next few days, too 🙄

7 hours ago, nudge said:

Replaced Brandt with Boetius. Knowing my luck, he'll test positive in th next few days, too 🙄

Oooh, I want Brandt but not at that price.  Let's swap even for Nico Höfler.

• Subscriber

A few changes from Comunio for those who can't read German:

From now on, you are not allowed to have a negative balance at the start of the first game of a matchday in order to receive points for the game day. The time at which your balance can't be negative and the time at which your lineups are saved are therefore now identical.

Live transfers: new feature that ensures you can still be active on the transfer market until the start of the match day. As soon as you accept an offer, the transfer will take place immediately and the money will be credited to you. The only exception to this are the players who are offered by the computer on the transfer market; these transfers will still only be carried out the next morning.

Live points are now available to all players so that everyone can keep an eye on the points of their players and those of the competitors during the matchday. 

So in short - TLDR: don't forget to make sure that your account is not negative before the kick off of the first match, don't forget to save your lineup before the kick off of the first match (don't leave any positions empty). Once you confirm a transfer offer, the money will be credited to you instantly, and you can now see live points at any point during the matchday.

The season starts on Friday! Good luck everyone.

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, nudge said:

From now on, you are not allowed to have a negative balance at the start of the first game of a matchday in order to receive points for the game day. The time at which your balance can't be negative and the time at which your lineups are saved are therefore now identical.

Live transfers: new feature that ensures you can still be active on the transfer market until the start of the match day. As soon as you accept an offer, the transfer will take place immediately and the money will be credited to you. The only exception to this are the players who are offered by the computer on the transfer market; these transfers will still only be carried out the next morning.

Live points are now available to all players so that everyone can keep an eye on the points of their players and those of the competitors during the matchday. 

So in short - TLDR: don't forget to make sure that your account is not negative before the kick off of the first match, don't forget to save your lineup before the kick off of the first match (don't leave any positions empty). Once you confirm a transfer offer, the money will be credited to you instantly, and you can now see live points at any point during the matchday.

I'm glad they took my suggestions on board.

50 minutes ago, nudge said:

Just to confirm, I did sell a player this morning to get myself back to a positive balance and I was credited the money immediately... so it is working.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Coma said:

Just to confirm, I did sell a player this morning to get myself back to a positive balance and I was credited the money immediately... so it is working.

You still want Brandt or shall I sell it to the computer?

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

You still want Brandt or shall I sell it to the computer?

I wasn't thinking about the fact that I now have no bench players.  If I take him then I'll be down a player on the first match day.  Go ahead and sell him.  Thanks though.

Damn - I accidentally bought someone yesterday and thus my budget is now screwed completely since I can't turn around and sell him. 

Having to do a lot of adjustments to have a positive balance come matchday 1. 

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Eco said:

Damn - I accidentally bought someone yesterday and thus my budget is now screwed completely since I can't turn around and sell him. 

Having to do a lot of adjustments to have a positive balance come matchday 1. 

I can cancel the transfer for you if it was accidental.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I can cancel the transfer for you if it was accidental.

No worries. I have already made some moves to offset the error. Only fair to pay the price for not paying attention and properly 'cancelling' a transfer. 

Thanks though

I currently have a negative balance. But I got bad offers for the players I put up for sale. Can I now sell my players tomorrow morning(instead of today), in the hope that I get better offers/bids,  or will it be too late by then? Can anyone confirm that I am now able to sell my players tomorrow morning(to get a positive balance), without being penalised?

32 minutes ago, Michael said:

I currently have a negative balance. But I got bad offers for the players I put up for sale. Can I now sell my players tomorrow morning(instead of today), in the hope that I get better offers/bids,  or will it be too late by then? Can anyone confirm that I am now able to sell my players tomorrow morning(to get a positive balance), without being penalised?

I think we established that if you sell a player right now that you'll get credit right away.  I sold Gerrit Holtmann back to balance my budget yesterday morning and it processed immediately.  I don't recall when the window locks for the first match though.  Kickoff?

• Subscriber
39 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, if you get a new offer this night and then confirm it at any point tomorrow before the kickoff, it will instantly credit the money into your account.

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yes, if you get a new offer this night and then confirm it at any point tomorrow before the kickoff, it will instantly credit the money into your account.

Thanks for confirming. :twothumbsup:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived