talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2021/2022

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am trying to decide whether to stick or twist with Florian Grillitsch, as there are rumours that he may leave Hoffenheim for a foreign club. His transfer value on Comunio has plummeted recently with rumours that AC Milan want him. If he is very likely to leave, then I'd like to sell him now and cut my losses. But if the chances are greater that he stays, then I'd like to keep him.

So I am basically asking for your opinions. Do those who follow the Bundesliga on here think that he is likely to leave Hoffenheim? How strong are his chances of leaving Hoffenheim and joining AC Milan or Napoli for example?

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, Michael said:

I am trying to decide whether to stick or twist with Florian Grillitsch, as there are rumours that he may leave Hoffenheim for a foreign club. His transfer value on Comunio has plummeted recently with rumours that AC Milan want him. If he is very likely to leave, then I'd like to sell him now and cut my losses. But if the chances are greater that he stays, then I'd like to keep him.

So I am basically asking for your opinions. Do those who follow the Bundesliga on here think that he is likely to leave Hoffenheim? How strong are his chances of leaving Hoffenheim and joining AC Milan or Napoli for example?

I'd say there's a good chance he'll leave, considering that his contract expires next summer and Hoffenheim will likely want to cash in before that happens. New contract extension is rather unlikely, it seems. BUT I could also see him joining RB and staying in the league if Sabitzer goes to Bayern.

Kicker also seems to think that him staying at Hoffenheim is the least likely option. https://www.kicker.de/hoffenheims-grillitsch-im-schwebezustand-867733/artikel

30 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'd say there's a good chance he'll leave, considering that his contract expires next summer and Hoffenheim will likely want to cash in before that happens. New contract extension is rather unlikely, it seems. BUT I could also see him joining RB and staying in the league if Sabitzer goes to Bayern.

Kicker also seems to think that him staying at Hoffenheim is the least likely option. https://www.kicker.de/hoffenheims-grillitsch-im-schwebezustand-867733/artikel

Thanks for the advice. It seems like AC Milan or RB Leipzig are probably his most likely destinations should he leave, given that Napoli have reportedly stated that they can't afford him. AC Milan seem to have an agreement with Bordeaux for Yacine Adli a young midfielder, so one wonders if they would still go after Grillitsch if the deal for Adli goes through. They probably can, given that Grillitsch will only cost 10 million euros from what I have read. Him joining RB Leipzig would be the ideal scenario, but I am really tempted to sell Grillitsch before his value drops any further.

2 hours ago, nudge said:

So I had Brandt, who got Covid, so I sold him and replaced him with Boetius. Guess what happened next? Of course, Boetius got Covid too 🙄😂

Stop doing that to the poor players! 

Wow - this is strange. 

So I found where to tell how many points all players received,  and I guess I was watching another game. 

Vargas got negative points, Jensen was our leading score (WTF, we he two terrible turnovers in the midfield), and somehow Gummy ended up with 0 points. 😂

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Eco said:

Wow - this is strange. 

So I found where to tell how many points all players received,  and I guess I was watching another game. 

Vargas got negative points, Jensen was our leading score (WTF, we he two terrible turnovers in the midfield), and somehow Gummy ended up with 0 points. 😂

It's not just about what any fan sees though. It's more based on stats. So if Jensen gave it away twice, he might have done a lot of other productive stuff in the game?

1 minute ago, Stan said:

It's not just about what any fan sees though. It's more based on stats. So if Jensen gave it away twice, he might have done a lot of other productive stuff in the game?

I guess. 

Vargas was the only person yesterday who did anything, and had easily the best scoring chance, but finished at a -2. So it's certainly something I'm not registering. 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Eco said:

Wow - this is strange. 

Personally, I find myself disagreeing with Sofascore ratings quite often. Statistics is a powerful thing, but the interpretation of it can be very subjective.

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, nudge said:

Personally, I find myself disagreeing with Sofascore ratings quite often. Statistics is a powerful thing, but the interpretation of it can be very subjective.

Pretty sure this points system is the best, most accurate and most fair :what:

7 hours ago, Stan said:

I mean, seriously. What's the point @Michael??

image.png

Well why are you bothered? You weren't going to buy him anyway, he's likely leaving Wolfsburg for the UAE from what I've read, with a lucrative contract probably awaiting him there. xD

On 15/08/2021 at 19:29, nudge said:

Yes, that Kainz rating was ridiculous. :ph34r:

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, Michael said:

Well why are you bothered? You weren't going to buy him anyway, he's likely leaving Wolfsburg for the UAE from what I've read, with a lucrative contract probably awaiting him there. xD

You totally miss the point but whatever. 

If he's leaving why set such a ridiculous value on him? Or do you really believe you'll get that much xD

4 hours ago, Stan said:

You totally miss the point but whatever. 

If he's leaving why set such a ridiculous value on him? Or do you really believe you'll get that much xD

I understood what you meant. I just put 3 players up for sale and placed them all up for sale at 6 million, which was several million more than they were actually worth. I didn't overthink Victor's situation, I just placed his value up at 6 million like I did the others. Anyone can still make a lower bid despite their values being at 6 million. So if you are interested in any of my players that are up for sale, you can still make a bid.;) But I still prefer selling to the computer rather than the opposition/competition, unless I get a very tempting bid. xD

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Anyone can still make a lower bid despite their values being at 6 million

We literally can't. You put the minimum offer at 6million.

Literally says 'minimum offer'. Therefore we cannot bid lower than 6m. 

Have you thought all this time we can make lower offers even though you type in your extortionate value (in this scenario 6m) xD xD?! 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Have you thought all this time we can make lower offers even though you type in your extortionate value (in this scenario 6m) xD xD?! 

You actually can... I just bid 1 money for Katterbach, really excited and hope @Michael accepts it!

15 minutes ago, Stan said:

We can Stan. ;)

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

You actually can... I just bid 1 money for Katterbach, really excited and hope @Michael accepts it!

When people put in bids for my players it makes me suspicious. xD The only reason I put him up for sale is because his value is dropping and he wasn't in the starting lineup or the bench in Koln's first match of the season. Am I missing something? :35_thinking: Hmmmm... xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived