talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2021/2022

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year I didn't spend a lot of money on just 1 player, but this year I did with Arnold, and I'm second guessing it as I have a striker that won't get me any points, and need another one for cheap...-_-

• Subscriber

I think I'm more or less done with my squad. Will probably sell Musiala if his value rises even more.

GK - happy to stick with Gikiewicz, should be a very solid scorer
DF - Tapsoba and Lienhart should play regularly and bring me some decent points, Itter is questionable, but as it stands now, he should be starting for Fürth
MF - my most experimental part of the squad. I'm putting a lot of hope into Paulinho and Hannes Wolf making proper breakthroughs this season. Skhiri should be scoring loads, but there's a big risk that he moves clubs - hopefully within the league though. I also have Didavi as a back up, hopefully he gets some playing time, at least until Silas is back. Musiala is a bit too risky for my liking, as while he's clearly a very good player, there's still a lot of competition at Bayern. Still unsure whether I'll keep or sell him and replace him with someone else, as that's at least 8 millions I could reinvest into my squad.
FW - no flashy players here, but I expect Demirovic and Onisiwo to play regularly, and also hope that Burkart will make a breakthrough into the first team after a fantastic year in U23. 

Just curious, what happens if you have your starting lineup in but one or more players don't make an appearance that day?  Do you lose points?  I see a lot of young players being purchased for 100-200k when it's not likely they'll play much.  Is that just to allow you to spend more money on bigger named players and still have the bodies for all the positions?  

I've spent fairly evenly across all positions except forward so far and all of my players are likely starters or at least would come in off the bench.

Provided non of the players in my team will get a transfer to a non-Buli club, this is my first 11:

Gulacsi-Meunier,Kurt, Brosinski- Darida.Delaney, Gerhard, Kampl, Tolisso- Bellarabi, Paciencia

Not too bad, baring in mind I missed out on over 20 players I intended to buy, actually. Maybe I adjust it during the season. On verra.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Coma said:

Just curious, what happens if you have your starting lineup in but one or more players don't make an appearance that day?  Do you lose points?  I see a lot of young players being purchased for 100-200k when it's not likely they'll play much.  Is that just to allow you to spend more money on bigger named players and still have the bodies for all the positions?  

I've spent fairly evenly across all positions except forward so far and all of my players are likely starters or at least would come in off the bench.

They just won't score any points and as long as your Starting XI line-up is filled, you'll lose no points.

Any vacant space in your team at the beginning of a round of matches is a -4 penalty. 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Coma said:

Can you carry a negative account balance into the start of the season?  Asking for a friend.

You can, but as long as your balance is negative, you won't get any points :3_grin:

• Subscriber

Alright @nudge ill bite on Sarr. He was absolutely dreadful last year but if we dont buy a RB which seems increasingly likely he might get another chance to prove something. Also I need one last shitty cheap defender to complete my team :) 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Alright @nudge ill bite on Sarr. He was absolutely dreadful last year but if we dont buy a RB which seems increasingly likely he might get another chance to prove something. Also I need one last shitty cheap defender to complete my team :) 

Accepted your offer. If he makes a breakthrough and his value suddenly rises above 2 million, I will demand a 20% bonus though xD

• Subscriber
Just now, Viva la FCB said:

I see Bülter joined Schalke a few days ago.. I have to sell him now right? for many, many reasons.

Or you could keep him and wait until Schalke gets promoted again :ph34r:

19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I wanted to bid 1€ for him as a joke. But then I felt bad for even offering 1€ for him and cancelled it. xD

I would have outbid you. 

• Administrator

Happy-ish with my squad. Got a good spine to the team.

Hradecky, Paulo Otavio, Goretzka/Neuhaus.

Bit weak on the striker front - Voglsammer and Selke.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived