talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2021 - British GP - 16-18th July

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Eco said:

TBFH, I figured as much, especially with  all recent B.S. that Lewis has had to put up with in terms of racism. Utter nonce those people are. 

You didn't tag me, but there is nothing but love here for you mate. 

Again, just happy everyone is safe and it just goes to show how good Lewis is to be able to get a 10 second penalty and still win the race. 

Can't wait for Hungary. 

Title race is back on. That’s the most. Exciting thing. I love Lewis but would not begrudge Max a title win. In the words or Morpheus… it is inevitable. He will be a World Champion, I just don’t want to see him run away with it. I do believe Lewis loves the battle, just as he did when the bromance came out with him and Seb. 

Max is still the favourite and rightly so. I’m just very happy Lewis is back in it.

Edit… it was Smith not Morpheus. Ffs this is what 4am wake ups do to you. Oops.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

After much deliberation I’ll hold my hand up I was being a defensive cunt with regards to Lewis. My opinion remains the same, but I was wrong to give shitty replies and insinuate  some of my most enjoyable posters eg @nudge and @RandoEFC are bias.

Basically don’t hate me. Love you all x x

I do really hope we get more wheel to wheel action like that first lap, it was brilliant. And roles reversed my opinion would genuinely not change. It’s a racing incident in my eyes. But I respect your opinions. After the lengthy replies to my shitty posts, this is all you’re getting. See you in Hungary :) 

All good mate.

I think the fact that current F1 drivers, former F1 drivers, drivers in other racing series as well as journos and pundits are also split in their opinions whether it was a racing incident or predominantly Lewis's fault just shows how close it was, and how hard it is to judge it.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

All good mate.

I think the fact that current F1 drivers, former F1 drivers, drivers in other racing series as well as journos and pundits are also split in their opinions whether it was a racing incident or predominantly Lewis's fault just shows how close it was, and how hard it is to judge it.

Yep. Very good point.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Still faster than Mazepin. 

In all seriousness, that's such a great car... V12 4.5l engine, top speed 280 km/h. Imagine drivers going at that speed in that car, with little safety, fully exposed to the elements, racing each other. Amazing.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived