talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

Ok I’ll say one last thing. I think it’s offensive equating racism to mental health.

Mental health issues can be worked through and cured. Whereas you are born with your race, it’s not something to “cure” and it’s offensive to people who aren’t white to insinuate that their race needs to be cured.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

@MpacheI haven't seen anything to suggest @Tommy is bully. The problem is your posts come across as very me me me everybody feel sorry for me. I have every sympathy for you but mental health does not excuse bad behaviour. It doesn't help but it doesn't excuse it. Also mate you are constantly arguing on here again. Admtidly it isnt always your fault but other times it is. And no one else on this forum gets into as many arguments as you 

Then you haven't looked enough. Go into the "We need to talk" thread and see the difference between Cicero/Machado and Tommy.

I don't care if I took it out of context. It was a genuine plea for some advice, and instead I get a gif of someone rolling his eyes ffs.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Ok I’ll say one last thing. I think it’s offensive equating racism to mental health.

Mental health issues can be worked through and cured. Whereas you are born with your race, it’s not something to “cure” and it’s offensive to people who aren’t white to insinuate that their race needs to be cured.

Can they?

Most of my mental health issues can stem from my autism which makes me more naive. Last time I checked, autism can't be cured.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm not sure I agree with you on that but the point is a lot of it isnt about mental health with brian its  more about his attitude 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I better not see someone on this forum lamenting a suicide death ever again, like they did with Claude. It's hypocritical to the death.

The first step to understanding mental health, is to not mock it. To understand when someone is going through hardships and not having a go at them.

Bore off Brian. You have no control over what we say and do. No matter how much you think you do. 

We understood, we tried, you ignored, you focused on the 1 other thing you could have ignored too. No point trying any more when you come out with shit like that. Take a break as @Whiskey said cos as much as we're trying to help you, it doesn't help when you're not willing to listen. 

Just now, Mpache said:

Can they?

Most of my mental health issues can stem from my autism which makes me more naive. Last time I checked, autism can't be cured.

Autism can’t be cured but I know with 100% certainty you’re not the only person on the spectrum on here.

And plenty of autistic people live normal, healthy and happy lives.

Being autistic doesn’t mean you can’t work through mental health issues.

@Mpacheyou need to take a break from this forum. I saw the roll eyes post. It wasn't about mental health it was about your attitude. Everyone else in the forum  interpreted it that way you are the only person who thought it was an insult. Correct me if in wrong mate but doesn't  autism affect the way you interpret things? I have a friend with autism and she interpreted a lot of stuff the wrong way. I think you do the same mate . Literally no one on the forum interpretes things the way you do. 

@Mpacheyou need to take a break from this forum. I saw the roll eyes post. It wasn't about mental health it was about your attitude. Everyone else in the forum  interpreted it that way you are the only person who thought it was an insult. Correct me if in wrong mate but doesn't  autism affect the way you interpret things? I have a friend with autism and she interpreted a lot of stuff the wrong way. I think you do the same mate . Literally no one on the forum interpretes things the way you do. 

My attitude is a myth.

I've been a dick here before, why am I being that now? Because of that.

If I was being a dick, I would have been rude to Cicero/Machado. Was I? No I don't think I was.

I don't care if every single member of the forum turns against me. Again, I could get my friends to make fun of you if you thought the earth was round.

@Mpache I would suggest mate you ask people who you trust to ask what they think. You're attitude isnt a myth mate. Everyone can see that apart from you. I've defended you loads of times mate and I can see it.

• Administrator

I feel offended that you compare yourself or this situation to what happened to Claude and then have the audacity to dictate how you think we should react because you feel pissed off. 

I'm done. Good luck to you but I won't be trying to help you any more. How you perceive that I'll leave to you but you won't be getting any more attempts to help from me. Can't get through to you at all but I hope you find the help from someone else and somewhere else. 

• Upvote 1

@Mpache I would suggest mate you ask people who you trust to ask what they think. You're attitude isnt a myth mate. Everyone can see that apart from you. I've defended you loads of times mate and I can see it.

I don't care about the before. I don't use my mental health in other moments as far as I remember.

We're talking about the now. I chose to be a dick to Tommy because he mocked my mental health, and I hate that against anyone. Not just myself.

Just now, Stan said:

I feel offended that you compare yourself or this situation to what happened to Claude and then have the audacity to dictate how you think we should react because you feel pissed off. 

The only reason I don't commit suicide is because I'm a chicken. That won't be me, and I look ahead in life as I know there's better to come. However, I've reached the point where I feel like a broken human. There's you misunderstanding me again.

People don't like to hear about suicide comments, and ridicule those comments until it actually happens and people start to regret lot.

1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

@Mpache Given you've compared yourself to Claude when you're well aware of what he's gone though after being blocked by somebody on Twitter yesterday I suggest now is a good time to take a time out. You're on the verge of annoying a lot of people that are being impartial to this situation.

Because I'm alive.

If I were to commit suicide tomorrow, would you say the same? Jesus fucking christ.

@Mpacheyou literally said in this thread that you acted like a dick because of your mental health that is blaming it. Everyone on the forum even the ones who like you are saying you are largely misinterpreting things. Clearly you are a massive part of the problem 

@Mpacheyou literally said in this thread that you acted like a dick because of your mental health that is blaming it. Everyone on the forum even the ones who like you are saying you are largely misinterpreting things. Clearly you are a massive part of the problem 

I said that I'm being a dick because my mental health is being poked at. That's not OK in no scenario.

Try to sugarcoat it all you want. I showed the convo to a few friends and they agree with me.

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Mpache brian if you are feeling suicidal you need some serious help mate. 

I'm not, but that's only because I'm a chicken.

The point was I am at a serious low point and am a broken human. I am seeing people but I need to do it more regularly. If mental health awareness was so good, they wouldn't have mocked my mental health then go on to defend it for FUCKS SAKE!

Edited by Mpache

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

Because I'm alive.

If I were to commit suicide tomorrow, would you say the same? Jesus fucking christ.

Mate, you need to talk to a professional. This place is a football forum and you perceive it as a poisonous environment. My advice would be to take a break or find a different environment to talk about South American football.

@Mpache I read the same post. Admittedly I haven't read all of them mate but I didnt feel it was necessarily mocking your mental health. Anyway mate you need to get some help asap. Canada has free healthcare doesn't it? Ring the emergency line straight away 

Just now, The Palace Fan said:

Mate, you need to talk to a professional. This place is a football forum and you perceive it as a poisonous environment. My advice would be to take a break or find a different environment to talk about South American football.

And people wanted to help, which I was going to reply to no?

Cicero/Machado wanted to help, and I was going to talk to them. Tommy mocked my mental health. Which is beyond a joke, what's worse is you and the others went onto defend it.

My mental health was mocked in that award thread too, which was even pointed out by some people in my absence. Yet the people here refused to listen.