• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Watford 1-3 Chelsea - Wednesday 1st December, 2021

football forum

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Also, has there ever been an uglier manager than Thomas Tuchel? 

You focus a lot on other men's appearance? Sorry that he's not your type. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

BBC saying that Watford were pretty good and probably deserved more from this one. 

They were unlucky not to get a goal before the game stopped and the fan received medical attention, but they did nothing the 2nd half whilst we could of had 1 or 2 more. 

Hard, hard fought win. Need our midfielders fit ASAP as Ruben and Saul can't really be trusted. 

Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel to Amazon: "That’s not us. We were absolutely not ready today for this match. I missed maybe to find the right approach to make my team ready. We had the break due to very sad circumstances – hopefully the person is better. Even this break after the first 11 minutes did not change our approach. We did not cope with the pressure, with the first ball, second ball.

“We had a lot of changes but too many faults. It did not get better. The only thing we could do was hang in there and focus on the easy things. It was a lucky win.

"I see this totally as an exception from the rule. I will not insist too long on this match because it’s so unusual for us to play like this. The next game on Saturday, the most worried I am is about the injury for Trevoh Chalobah. The doctor was on the pitch 20 times today it felt like. It’s a big loss from Trev. I’m a bit worried.

"Havertz was very strong today. I felt he was the one player reaching his level today. We missed some players. We had some players overloaded. We stole three points. We don’t have to talk around it. For the first time it feels like a lucky win."

• The title was changed to Watford 1-3 Chelsea - Wednesday 1st December, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived