Championship 2021/22 - Play-offs  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Get Promoted?

• Huddersfield
    • Nottm Forest
    • Sheff Utd
    • Luton

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/05/22 at 18:45

• Subscriber

I don't know about corruption. Not because I believe they'd never do such a thing but because I just don't see why it would exist, who would be looking to benefit, the actual logistics of it.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I'm also surprised that people find it at all farfetched that the referees are legitimately just that bad. They have been since long before VAR. The video replays just take away the excuses of not being able to see it and prove that they simply just have terrible judgement.

Congratulations to Forest anyway. Exciting to see what they can bring to the Premier League.

Poor final when all's said and done.

Didn't think either side really did enough to win and the goal summed up the game, scrappy but Forest took a punt and it went their way.

Huddersfield could have had a penalty for sure but to be frank, I cant help but feel they'll look back and think the occasion passed them by. 

Pleased for Forest, its a proper club and it's nice to have them back. The City Ground will be buzzing next season.

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Stan said:

Shocking. 

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

And the reason for this one being that the attacker wasn't in full control of the ball xD

The excuses they pull out of their arse after they've clearly made a huge fuck up are almost as bad as the actual decisions themselves and you get the impression that they genuinely believe people will swallow it. So embarrassing.

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

The excuses they pull out of their arse after they've clearly made a huge fuck up are almost as bad as the actual decisions themselves and you get the impression that they genuinely believe people will swallow it. So embarrassing.

They'll say 'sorry' and act like that's enough too. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived