talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League Transfers

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I've forgotten what it's like to sign a player. :(

Read earlier you're signing Ethan Horvath from Forest. With my Leicester hat on I'm annoyed we haven't tried to sell you Iversen earlier in the window. These are the little things we aren't doing that add up over time.

Very good signing for Hull that, they really are splashing the cash to get that playoff place.

I said I didn't think signing Carvalho would be enough for them but Giles is quality also and the inconsistancies of Sunderland, West Brom, Norwich and Middlesbrough probably gives them a fair chance of 5th or 6th.

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Sickening signing to watch your rivals for automatic make. He looked classy the other night in the Cup. Really good addition for them, they are doing the right things.

Have to say, whilst Saints and Ipswich strengthen, I'm concerned our lack of action in the window is going to be our downfall. I don't rate our strength in depth as highly as Farke, that's for sure.

• Subscriber

Yeah I've snapped, Southampton definitely getting autos. They're signing players now who have no business in this division.

Maresca wants two midfielders but it's dependant on us being able to shift Praet so I highly doubt it. We're terrible at selling players. It's held us back quite a bit in recent years.

Sensi will sign though which is good. I like the fact he's acknowledged the lack of physicality in the side as well even if he isn't going to be able to address it. The Sensi signing did make me wonder if he was a bit too idealistic.

13 hours ago, Lucas said:

Sickening signing to watch your rivals for automatic make. He looked classy the other night in the Cup. Really good addition for them, they are doing the right things.

Have to say, whilst Saints and Ipswich strengthen, I'm concerned our lack of action in the window is going to be our downfall. I don't rate our strength in depth as highly as Farke, that's for sure.

Yeah, Brooks is too good for the Championship. Just needs the game time now to be ready for next season.

Think you'll be fine regardless other others strengthening.

• Subscriber

Hoping for some incoming transfers for Grimsby today. We've let Michee Efete go at right back, and youngster Evan Khouri has been shipped out on loan which leaves us very short of cover after the 3 other outgoings we've had this month.

• Subscriber

Former Sunderland defender Denver Hume set to sign for Grimsby in the coming minutes from Portsmouth.

Not sure if it's a permanent or a loan one but from the Sunderland games I've seen where he's played, he will be a good addition for us in League Two.