talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Boxing

football forums

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Surprised he's not been arrested, attacking a kid half his size, what a coward

Only that dumb fuck can nut somebody and do more damage to himself.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Surprised he's not been arrested, attacking a kid half his size, what a coward

I saw this yesterday, absolutely disgusting behaviour and completely uncalled for. I've never liked John Fury, he's an absolute thug and a terrible example for anyone who wants to get into sport. Tyson Fury ain't perfect, but he's still turned out ten times better than his father. I also quite like Tyson's uncle Peter Fury, he is quite insightful when he talks about boxing and he seems nothing like his idiotic brother John.

That headbutt was completely out of order, all the victim Stepchuk was doing, was chanting "Usyk! Usyk! Usyk!", when he and John Fury walked past each other. Yet John Fury claims that Stepchuk was in his personal space and that he was being very disrespectful. Sorry, but those excuses don't wash, Stepchuk wasn't that close to John when they walked past each other and it was expected for Stepchuk to be chanting Usyk's name when he is a part of 'Team Usyk'. John should be punished for that attack, but he most probably will unfortunately get away with it.

Edited by Michael

6 hours ago, Michael said:

I saw this yesterday, absolutely disgusting behaviour and completely uncalled for. I've never liked John Fury, he's an absolute thug and a terrible example for anyone who wants to get into sport. Tyson Fury ain't perfect, but he's still turned out ten times better than his father. I also quite like Tyson's uncle Peter Fury, he is quite insightful when he talks about boxing and he's seems nothing like his idiotic brother John.

That headbutt was completely out of order, all the victim Stepchuk was doing, was chanting "Usyk! Usyk! Usyk!", when he and John Fury walked past each other. Yet John Fury claims that Stepchuk was in his personal space and that he was being very disrespectful. Sorry, but those excuses don't wash, Stepchuk wasn't that close to John when they walked past each other and it was expected for Stepchuk to be chanting Usyk's name when he is a part of 'Team Usyk'. John should be punished for that attack, but he most probably will unfortunately get away with it.

Shane seems alright too. John is an embarrassment to the rest of them and should be banned from all boxing events, trying to make it all about him living in his sons shadow. i hope the kid presses charges against him

Posted (edited)

It was great to see Lomachenko dominate Kambosos and KO him in the 11th round. It just goes to show that Lomachenko is still an elite boxer in his weight division. Loma was really unlucky with the controversial decision that went against him when he fought Haney. But rumours have it that after this sensational win by Lomachenko, that his next fight could be against Gervonta Davis. That would be a hell of a fight if it happens, but my money would be on Loma.

Edited by Michael

Fury v Usyk has to be the biggest heavyweight fights in ages. They are both undefeated and are both extremely skilled boxers who are at the top of their craft. This will be one excellent fight to watch. I honestly can't pick a winner. Although I'd want Fury to win against most other opponents because he is a fellow Brit, I would prefer Usyk winning here. Usyk is the ideal role model and professional if ever there was one and his skills in the boxing ring are a joy to watch. Either way, I can't wait for tonight's fight. May the best man win tonight.