The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2022/23 - [6. Spieltag] - 9-11th September 2022

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

This was painful to watch. Horrible performance from both sides and also the referees. 

The moment I saw Ducksch getting ready to take the penalty, I knew he'd miss 😬 feel really sorry for him, and this will destroy his confidence even more. I don't think it was a penalty in the first place though, so can't really complain... To be honest, I was just glad to hear the final whistle; it was THAT bad.

Gikiewicz is a complete tool for provoking the fans there. Augsburg ist und bleibt ein unsympathisches Dreckspack. 

20 minutes ago, nudge said:

This was painful to watch. Horrible performance from both sides and also the referees. 

The moment I saw Ducksch getting ready to take the penalty, I knew he'd miss 😬 feel really sorry for him, and this will destroy his confidence even more. I don't think it was a penalty in the first place though, so can't really complain... To be honest, I was just glad to hear the final whistle; it was THAT bad.

Gikiewicz is a complete tool for provoking the fans there. Augsburg ist und bleibt ein unsympathisches Dreckspack. 

Yeah, Ducksch didn't look confident at all when he was getting ready to take the penalty. I had similar feelings to you in that regard. Gikiewicz was probably getting a lot of stick from the Bremen fans earlier on, but his behaviour at the end was not warranted at all. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

I don't think I could ever be a footballer... sooner or later I would lose my cool and smack someone in the mouth and take the ban that went with it... 

My dad said exactly the same during the match today xD 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

What does "kl Nu" mean?

Reminds me of Marwin Hitz against Köln. Although it was more legendary. He did a whole little dance right next to the referee. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Yeah, Ducksch didn't look confident at all when he was getting ready to take the penalty. I had similar feelings to you in that regard. Gikiewicz was probably getting a lot of stick from the Bremen fans earlier on, but his behaviour at the end was not warranted at all. 

The fans gave him stick for trying to sneakily destroy the penalty spot before the penalty was taken xD and then he complains about lack of respect after the match... What a twit.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What does "kl Nu" mean?

Reminds me of Marwin Hitz against Köln. Although it was more legendary. He did a whole little dance right next to the referee. 

I remember that xD in Augsburg, they probably learn that in training or something xD

I think the Tweet author just had a mild stroke while typing :ph34r: 

11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

RB Leipzig with an early lead against Dortmund. Very poor defending from BVB. 

Yeah, Orban giving RB Leipzig the lead there, not the best defending, but this game is going to be close. I think Rose will do much better job as RB Leipzig manager than the inexperienced Tedesco did. I actually fancy Leipzig in this match.

So it looks like Bundesliga is as pathetic as the Premier League when it comes to using VAR. That goal decision needed some common sense, Kimmich went down so easily off the slightest of tugs on his shoulder, no where near enough to actually infringe him. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived