talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

7 hours ago, Harry said:

At least looks like he had a working brain back then.

Was thinking the same. He seemed more intelligent and well-spoken. Makes me feel his current behavior is an act to seek attention for some reason.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, MUFC said:

Was thinking the same. He seemed more intelligent and well-spoken. Makes me feel his current behavior is an act to seek attention for some reason.

He’s much older now and Alzheimer’s runs in his family.

9 hours ago, MUFC said:

I think it's basically senility and being rapidly dumbed down by addictions to tv, Twitter and prescription medications.

So John Bolton's book is out... This is the idiot who insisted on only testifying at the impeachment hearing if he was subpoenaed, which the corrupt senate chose not to do. Two things which seem scary but not surprising.....

Trump thinks leakers and the journalists who report their information should be executed.

He thinks the two term limit for presidents should be abolished for him.

He privately endorses China's Uighur concentration camps to President xi.

He tells Erdogan he'll have his people look into an American case against a Turkish company.

The John Bolton book is out next week, Trump is trying to get the courts to block it. Some of the excerpts are absolutely insane.

John Bolton’s always been a cunt, but he’s got to say all of this under oath. It’s basically a confirmation of every worst fear about Trump

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The John Bolton book is out next week, Trump is trying to get the courts to block it. Some of the excerpts are absolutely insane.

John Bolton’s always been a cunt, but he’s got to say all of this under oath. It’s basically a confirmation of every worst fear about Trump

There was an impeachment trial he was free to testify at. All he needed to do was not insist he needed to be sued to appear.

Honestly I don't see any of it having changed the outcome of his impeachment though. His supporters don't care. They know he's not in any way decent but they support him anyway because he's just as angry as they are about the world, and they see themselves in him.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Barr said a prosecutor investing Giuliani & other Trump allies was stepping down. That prosecutor said he has no intention of resigning and basically said the Attorney General is trying to bury crimes.

I saw this tweet and it seems apt.

However I would also say it strikes me as a possible diversion tactic... Trump is taking massive heat with the Bolton book. Phenomenal wrongdoing. He greenlit concentration camps. Said to China about the election "make sure I win". So many things. 

With this sacking half the investigative journalists will pour their efforts into researching this lawyer to learn what he was doing that was so important that Barr needed to act.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I saw this tweet and it seems apt.

However I would also say it strikes me as a possible diversion tactic... Trump is taking massive heat with the Bolton book. Phenomenal wrongdoing. He greenlit concentration camps. Said to China about the election "make sure I win". So many things. 

With this sacking half the investigative journalists will pour their efforts into researching this lawyer to learn what he was doing that was so important that Barr needed to act.

I think Bolton’s given copies of the book to journalists though and until it’s release we’ll just be getting a slow drip of info from it.

Whether or not that’s released sort of depends on Barr’s move to block that book from coming out.

Also, is it legal for an attorney general to be acting like this?

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think Bolton’s given copies of the book to journalists though and until it’s release we’ll just be getting a slow drip of info from it.

Whether or not that’s released sort of depends on Barr’s move to block that book from coming out.

Also, is it legal for an attorney general to be acting like this?

It's an abuse of power. In a less chaotic time and place he'd be impeached. 

But there really are too many scandals to even keep up with at the moment.

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived