talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

On 11/10/2019 at 00:44, Teso dos Bichos said:

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fuck the apprentice, this is by far Trumps biggest work. Although ima enjoy the upcoming downfall, my selfish side kinda wants to see trump stays... who wants to hear fox and pro Republicans people criticize michelle Obama for a sleeveless blouse or Obama's lack of class and showing America has a weak leader all because of a tan suit he wore. 😂😂🤣

I wasn't in the US at the time, but whenever my friends here talk about Obama's big scandals on Fox news they mention the fact he wore a tan suit & he had Dijon mustard once... those are the BIG SCANDALS. That an the "apology tour"... which whoever the fuck the next US President is will have to give another big tour on.

On 11/10/2019 at 00:53, SirBalon said:his has destroyed me! This has almost made me vomit and I won't say what else...

Yeah, want to make it more disturbing... you can find the US's Kurdish allies REALLY supported Trump when he was first elected. They believed his tough on ISIS rhetoric. But now I wonder how they feel, given that Trump's enabled another probable genocide at the hands of the Turks.

It's pretty shocking though, in the fight against ISIS they were Washington's most effective and reliable ally. How were they rewarded? By being stabbed in the fucking back.

If you're a US ally and you're not thoroughly disturbed by this betrayal... you should pay closer attention.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I wasn't in the US at the time, but whenever my friends here talk about Obama's big scandals on Fox news they mention the fact he wore a tan suit & he had Dijon mustard once... those are the BIG SCANDALS. That an the "apology tour"... which whoever the fuck the next US President is will have to give another big tour on.

Yeah, want to make it more disturbing... you can find the US's Kurdish allies REALLY supported Trump when he was first elected. They believed his tough on ISIS rhetoric. But now I wonder how they feel, given that Trump's enabled another probable genocide at the hands of the Turks.

It's pretty shocking though, in the fight against ISIS they were Washington's most effective and reliable ally. How were they rewarded? By being stabbed in the fucking back.

If you're a US ally and you're not thoroughly disturbed by this betrayal... you should pay closer attention.

And what did this white supremacist say?

"Well the Kurds didn't help us during WWII and in Normandy"

What did this orange oaf then say about the more than probable ISIS prisoners now being freed and allowed to roam?

"Well we'll be alright, they'll want to return to Europe... We didn't get reciprocation from Europe, that's my favourite word you know!"

That there are people in the US that support this dangerous clown is one thing considering the US have historically had massive problems with extremism (particularly pointing out white supremacy)... But that you get people here in the UK supporting this evil scumbag is something that I just can't get my head around and we all know what those types of Brits are like and what their preferences are on many aspects surrounding these types of things.

We've entered a new era, totally unchartered. Not even WWI and the significance of why it was fought hits these particular notes and the wave that's covering the planet.

Just now, SirBalon said:

And what did this white supremacist say?

"Well the Kirds didn't help us during WWII and in Normandy"

What did this orange oaf then say about the more than probable ISIS prisoners now being freed and allowed to roam?

"Well we'll be alright, they'll want to return to Europe... We didn't get reciprocation from Europe, that's my favourite word you know!"

That there are people in the US that support this dangerous clown is one thing considering the US have historically had massive problems with extremism (particularly pointing out white supremacy)... But that you get people here in the UK supporting this evil scumbag is something that I just can't get my head around and we all know what those types of Brits are like and what their preferences are on many aspects surrounding these types of things.

We've entered a new era, totally unchartered. Not even WWI and the significance of why it was fought hits these particular notes and the wave that's covering the planet.

The probable quid pro quo with the Turks, who's government has been longing to kill of Kurds, can be found here:

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/10/lindsey-graham-trump-hoax-call-043991

So in this call, a moron Senator Lindsay Graham, thinks that he's speaking to the Turkish foreign minister, when really he's talking to Russian radio pranksters. I had assumed it had something to do with Khashoggi's murder... but it stems from this:

Graham also mentions Trump’s personal interest in a “Turkish bank case” in the call that appears to refer to a U.S. case involving Reza Zarrab, an Iranian-Turkish gold trader and client of Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani. Bloomberg reported on Wednesday that Trump had asked then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in 2017 to help persuade the Justice Department to drop the Zarrab case.

So we know that Trump is still personally invested in having this case against a probable money launderer dropped (wonder why that could be lol) and we know that he's given Turkey a big favour in allowing them to go after the Kurds in Syria. There's a missing link there, but we can assume that Trump asked for a favour in return for this favour and we know this "Turkish bank case" is an issue he's wanted resolved since early on in his presidency when his advisors were less keen on implicating themselves in (at best) weakening the US's national security interests (or worst case scenario, deliberately allowing for the slaughter of the US's closest ally in the fight against ISIS... which if there's a "war on terror" still going in the US... is probably fucking treason).

I hope to fuck republicans turn on this man. Because in my eyes he's a traitor, not just to the US, but to the western world. He's an affront to all of our values, just like ISIS is. He needs to be impeached and then indicted for his crimes and convicted. Sadly, I'm not convinced republicans will turn on him.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The probable quid pro quo with the Turks, who's government has been longing to kill of Kurds, can be found here:

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/10/lindsey-graham-trump-hoax-call-043991

So in this call, a moron Senator Lindsay Graham, thinks that he's speaking to the Turkish foreign minister, when really he's talking to Russian radio pranksters. I had assumed it had something to do with Khashoggi's murder... but it stems from this:

So we know that Trump is still personally invested in having this case against a probable money launderer dropped (wonder why that could be lol) and we know that he's given Turkey a big favour in allowing them to go after the Kurds in Syria. There's a missing link there, but we can assume that Trump asked for a favour in return for this favour and we know this "Turkish bank case" is an issue he's wanted resolved since early on in his presidency when his advisors were less keen on implicating themselves in (at best) weakening the US's national security interests (or worst case scenario, deliberately allowing for the slaughter of the US's closest ally in the fight against ISIS... which if there's a "war on terror" still going in the US... is probably fucking treason).

I hope to fuck republicans turn on this man. Because in my eyes he's a traitor, not just to the US, but to the western world. He's an affront to all of our values, just like ISIS is. He needs to be impeached and then indicted for his crimes and convicted. Sadly, I'm not convinced republicans will turn on him.

The evidence I've seen tells me they'd only turn on him if the Republican base turned on him. He appears to be more popular with the GOP base then their main part elders are so they are powerless to take a stand against him and couldn't prosecute a case against him that their base would understand

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1677063405762811&id=10000377

Dont feel like flooding the thread with another piece of art from the conservative lunatics but @Dr. Gonzo its worth the read. 

Anything that shits on Ben Shapiro is worth reading in my books.

Remember when he failed to defend his own ideas in his own book when questioned by Andrew Neil? The clown laughed it off and said he made a mistake in not doing his homework. Mate it’s your ideas from your fucking book that you wrote xD - how much homework did you need to do?

50 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yesterday trump said he was trying to stop the endless wars. Today he's doing this.

Tbf whenever the man opens his mouth (or types his tweets out at 2AM on the toilet) you should expect nothing but bullshit.

Trump's supporters screaming lock him up about Biden. Thats a group of people that I think are beyond all sense of reason or rationality. Trump could literally pull out a sword and cut off Biden's head and they wouldn't give the slightest of a fuck. Autocracy, fuck yeah bring it on!

It's scary to think what they will do when he's impeached or voted out of office. 

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Trump's supporters screaming lock him up about Biden. Thats a group of people that I think are beyond all sense of reason or rationality. Trump could literally pull out a sword and cut off Biden's head and they wouldn't give the slightest of a fuck. Autocracy, fuck yeah bring it on!

It's scary to think what they will do when he's impeached or voted out of office. 

Eh I’m not too worried. There are a lot of fringe idiots making threats about a civil war, but a lot of them are just fat losers that like to dress up in camo, drink beers, and shoot beer bottles out in the woods while they call themselves a militia.

These people won’t be taking arms up against the US Army when Trump isn’t president anymore. And I feel that any of them who are stupid enough too will be gunned down quick enough to deter anyone else from trying.

The current state of American politics I'd suggest is the product of 25ish years of hard work by the GOP, the tea party movement and it's financial backers with the primary tactics being to stoke anger and refuse to engage and to drive their voters further away from the centre.

18 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Gentleman, I’ve deleted the post with the picture of the dead child. Whilst I understand it’s an emotive subject and something people may need to see, it shouldn’t be up for all to see as its extremely upsetting.

Of course it's extremely upsetting mate. So it should be... It's a dead child where the President of the United States of America has that child's blood on him.

Here's some more truths because the truth is the most powerful weapon in the world... More powerful than Trump's army of death, more powerful than Trump's forked tongued lies and because THE TRUTH will be the one that prevails in the end!

It belongs here in Donald Trump's TF365 legacy thread!

No it doesn't. Please stop posting pictures of dead people. Thank you, Rab.

6 hours ago, SirBalon said:

No it doesn't. Please stop posting pictures of dead people. Thank you, Rab. 

@Rab

It does, you’ve chosen for it not to and that’s fine as it’s your forum. That’s the sad truth of war it’s what’s happening and we can all remain in our little bubble just seeing, hearing and reading news without the shocking truth and consequences of the actions of others.

It is shocking... The child one made me cry and almost throw up but it’s the only way to get the delusional onside and cause action.

Anyway... You’ve deleted it and I posted it which is how I see my part to he played.

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

@Rab

It does, you’ve chosen for it not to and that’s fine as it’s your forum. That’s the sad truth of war it’s what’s happening and we can all remain in our little bubble just seeing, hearing and reading news without the shocking truth and consequences of the actions of others.

It is shocking... The child one made me cry and almost throw up but it’s the only way to get the delusional onside and cause action.

Anyway... You’ve deleted it and I posted it which is how I see my part to he played.

Tbf seeing dead bodies is disturbing and when you’re hearing of a western leader enabling ethnic cleansing... that’s already disturbing. I can understand people not wanting to see a dead kid when they come on here after being disturbed by the news. Cos who wants to see a dead kid?

9 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbf seeing dead bodies is disturbing and when you’re hearing of a western leader enabling ethnic cleansing... that’s already disturbing. I can understand people not wanting to see a dead kid when they come on here after being disturbed by the news. Cos who wants to see a dead kid?

Nobody wants to see a dead kid but the corpse of that kid exists because of the reasons you just gave. Ethnic cleansing, so many dead, many more injured, people’s homes being destroyed etc... etc... all exist and they’re real (not pictures) for those suffering this disaster as many others through time and present all around the world.

You, I and everyone on their internet driven devices or reading a newspaper, watching tv or listening to the radio have it cushty to have an opinion and sound outraged. But those out there are watching their sons, daughters, relatives and friends die in front of their very eyes so I don’t think we have a damned right to be protected from reality.

You or I feel disturbed and shocked? GOOD! That means you’re a fucking human being with compassion and integrity with all of your ethical sensibilities in place (I hope). That’s what this is all about and deleting the truth is ACTUALLY doing the work Donald cunt Trump wants you to do so it’s all about news on war with numbers.

Fucking hell! Disturbing indeed. Let’s not worry mate, the pictures are gone and we’ll soon just be laughing at Trump’s thick arsed tweets with that kid, that raped and stoned to death woman etc... will just be a distant memory with the odd football post in between.

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived