• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Harry said:

This is why is so critical that the democrats get someone that beats trump. 

I think Biden is the only option. Single term president to steady the ship, patch up the Obama legacy, stop the bleeding in international alliances and turn the tides on all the judicial appointments. 

If you look at the swing states and the ones Clinton lost Biden is really the only candidate in the top 5 likely to win them all. 

Biden’s polling worse in those swing states currently. The DNC shouldn’t try to ram down its favoured centrist again, it should actually let the popular candidates build and maintain their popular momentum and the winner after the primaries will likely be someone that gets high democratic voter turnout in the states that carried Obama but then also carried Trump.

7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Biden’s polling worse in those swing states currently. The DNC shouldn’t try to ram down its favoured centrist again, it should actually let the popular candidates build and maintain their popular momentum and the winner after the primaries will likely be someone that gets high democratic voter turnout in the states that carried Obama but then also carried Trump.

I don't think that's true mate. Biden is polling around 29% nationally and the states where he's below that are California, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York. Typical white college educated liberal demographic states.

He's polling above his national average in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and probably Georgia, and bang on his average in Wisconsin.

He also smashes trump on preferred president polling. He should have to compete for it but he is the best nominee to win back those swing states and make sure trump does not land a second term.

Presidents and Prime Ministers are just public faces doing and saying what they are told to. They are no more world leaders than you or I are. Seriously, as if Trump or Johnson would ever be elected in an actual democracy. As if they'd ever be allowed to rule a nation. That's mad

4 hours ago, Vegan Kel said:

Presidents and Prime Ministers are just public faces doing and saying what they are told to. They are no more world leaders than you or I are. Seriously, as if Trump or Johnson would ever be elected in an actual democracy. As if they'd ever be allowed to rule a nation. That's mad

Trump was elected by the people, completely against the desire of the Republican party. He is despised by all politicians but the Republicans keep quiet because they're getting enough policy wins out of it, mostly the Paul Ryan tax cuts, and two staunchly conservative anti-regulation, anti-abortion supreme Court justices appointed instead of the more liberal guy Obama wanted and the others Hillary Clinton would have picked.

3 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Pentagon will deploy US forces to the middle east after the Iranian's attacked a saudi Arabian oil facility. 

That will be electoral poison surely. Compared to the logic for Afghanistan or Iraq this one is almost indefensible.

8 hours ago, Harry said:

Trump was elected by the people, completely against the desire of the Republican party. He is despised by all politicians but the Republicans keep quiet because they're getting enough policy wins out of it, mostly the Paul Ryan tax cuts, and two staunchly conservative anti-regulation, anti-abortion supreme Court justices appointed instead of the more liberal guy Obama wanted and the others Hillary Clinton would have picked.

That will be electoral poison surely. Compared to the logic for Afghanistan or Iraq this one is almost indefensible.

Actors on a stage. The Rothschild candidate (Trump) or the Rockefeller candidate (Clinton) - not much of a choice, especially when they both push the same agenda. The system is designed to make us think that we are free when we are far from free

24 minutes ago, Vegan Kel said:

Actors on a stage. The Rothschild candidate (Trump) or the Rockefeller candidate (Clinton) - not much of a choice, especially when they both push the same agenda. The system is designed to make us think that we are free when we are far from free

What's the connection between trump and Rothschild? 

8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

And again, nothing will likely come of it. 

I think it's good to go on record and actually impeach for impeachable conduct, even if one party is just going to completely ignore that conduct. I remember Ted Cruz saying they had impeachment papers ready for Hillary Clinton on her first day in office - now let's get those same republicans that were going to back impeachment for less egregious conduct, some of whom that backed impeachment for Bill Clinton earlier in their careers for things like "obstruction of justice" on record for not backing impeachment against this president for things like "obstruction of justice" and "soliciting election interference from a foreign nation" (which he's now admitted to - and instead blames Biden for the actions of his son in Ukraine, bizarrely).

Justin Amash, the one conservative in the house with any integrity (and any actual ideological consistency - the one actual true fiscal conservative in the fucking house), supports impeachment for the same reason. It's conduct that cannot be morally supported and even if partisan politics leads to no conviction of impeachment... it draws a line and forces these "leaders" to take a side on what conduct is acceptable for a U.S. President. GOP senators that fail to convict will have to answer to voters - some of them will be safe from answering along party lines, some of them won't be.

Imo this has come too late... but it's probably timed perfectly to drag out for the entire campaign cycle - which is probably more fruitful for democrats than trying to hope that conservatives in the senate magically find some integrity.

14 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think it's good to go on record and actually impeach for impeachable conduct, even if one party is just going to completely ignore that conduct. I remember Ted Cruz saying they had impeachment papers ready for Hillary Clinton on her first day in office - now let's get those same republicans that were going to back impeachment for less egregious conduct, some of whom that backed impeachment for Bill Clinton earlier in their careers for things like "obstruction of justice" on record for not backing impeachment against this president for things like "obstruction of justice" and "soliciting election interference from a foreign nation" (which he's now admitted to - and instead blames Biden for the actions of his son in Ukraine, bizarrely).

Justin Amash, the one conservative in the house with any integrity (and any actual ideological consistency - the one actual true fiscal conservative in the fucking house), supports impeachment for the same reason. It's conduct that cannot be morally supported and even if partisan politics leads to no conviction of impeachment... it draws a line and forces these "leaders" to take a side on what conduct is acceptable for a U.S. President. GOP senators that fail to convict will have to answer to voters - some of them will be safe from answering along party lines, some of them won't be.

Imo this has come too late... but it's probably timed perfectly to drag out for the entire campaign cycle - which is probably more fruitful for democrats than trying to hope that conservatives in the senate magically find some integrity.

I think the democrats would be better off for 2020 if he stays in office anyway. 

On 21/09/2019 at 11:12, Harry said:

What's the connection between trump and Rothschild? 

Wilbur Ross would be the most obvious link. Then you only have to look at how Trump (like every other President of the USA Corporation) bows down to Israel (The Rothschilds)

On 27/09/2019 at 05:11, Vegan Kel said:

Wilbur Ross would be the most obvious link. Then you only have to look at how Trump (like every other President of the USA Corporation) bows down to Israel (The Rothschilds)

Israel has been bowing down to trump even more than trump has to Israel. Trump will start a war on the middle east that takes attention away from the wrong doings of Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, and north Korea while they continue getting stronger and the USA economy and market keeps getting trickled down. 

70907391_3712455558765395_92213861169915

His lack of respect for the law, reminds me of my disregard for the anti weed legalization in alabama xD the same people who love trump and the dont thread on me philosophy is letting trump play them time after time as long as he keeps them hype during the rallies. :P

It's an interesting case study the trump presidency. The conclusions you can draw about the level of support he maintains despite the latest revelations are quite depressing. For example does democracy matter at all to many of  these people or would they trade the house for a more Chairman Kim style system?

Fox News has apparently placed significantly more emphasis on their reporting on the Biden family Ukraine link which trump was charging rather than the wrong doing shown by trump in abusing a power relationship to drove foreign interference with his perceived main election rival.

It threatens to become Clinton emails mk 2 if Biden goes into the general...

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Mine would have been...

"And yet you couldn't even win the popular vote... lost by millions ffs"

He’s currently banging on about California now. Doesn’t like them much as they’re not racist enough. 

9 hours ago, Harry said:

I found it alarming that trump put this up on his Twitter...

IMG_20191001_212604.jpg

It's funny because a lot of those blue areas are actually where most of the fucking people in the country live.

The electoral college is stupid. Empty land > people.

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived