talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manuel Neuer out for the rest of the season - Sommer signed as replacement

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Just imagine, if he didn't play at the world cup the butterfly effect would kick in and he'd be fine. 

Just imagine, if he didn’t play at the world cup the butterfly effect would kick in and he’d have been skiing for longer and probably gone down the same sloop but snapped his neck instead of his leg

2 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Bild is reporting this mother fucker went skiing with 11cm of snow on the ground against repeated warnings from authorities and wasn't the only one injured on that day because of it. If this is true......

11cm xD  One step and it’s already compressed down to 2cm

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Tommy said:

So what do Bayern fans think should happen? Trust in Ulreich? Recall Nübel? Get a new goalkeeper altogether? 

There was instantly talks of recalling Nuebel yesterday. I like Ulreich and he's been great when needed but I don't think you can rely on him for half a season on his own. We've already seen regression in Neuer this year so it actually makes sense on both fronts. You can also ease Nuebel in with a split work load potentially. If this isn't Nuebels chance he basically isn't ever going to get one. 

11 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

There was instantly talks of recalling Nuebel yesterday. I like Ulreich and he's been great when needed but I don't think you can rely on him for half a season on his own. We've already seen regression in Neuer this year so it actually makes sense on both fronts. You can also ease Nuebel in with a split work load potentially. If this isn't Nuebels chance he basically isn't ever going to get one. 

Yea, it makes sense. I've read reports today, linking Bayern to Croatia's keeper, but that just sounded like a bunch of media speculation. 

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So yea, according to German Sky, there have been first loose talks with Livakovic. 

Was just going to post this. Plettenberg has been pretty bang on for our transfers for the last year or so. Also apparently no talks between Nübel or his agent yet.

• Subscriber

Theres been talks behind the scenes about Nübel on the fence about a recall, alot of mentions of a rift between Neuer's confidant and goalkeeper coach Taplovic and Nübel. :what:

Now the Sommer rumour is making the rounds, Not sure Sommer makes alot of sense if they still see Neuer as a future #1. Also seen Morocco's Bono mentioned.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering why Trapp would leave Frankfurt for Bayern right now? Of course there's always the possibility of getting silly amounts of money thrown at him, still Trapp isn't daft and already experienced his time at PSG.

@Bandito Burrito Actually he did during the last 1 and a half Buli seasons, if DFB and many German media outlets weren't in Bayern's ass as deep as they are that would have been heralded more.

Archived