talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Craziest Situations You've Been In

football forum

Tell us about some of the crazy situations you ever got yourself into during you life?

I will start it. 18 years of age during my clubbing days, me and my mates got in with a group of girls from Salford who invited us back to one of their houses for and after party. I got particularly close to a blonde and ended up spending the night in bed with her. Over the next week I would exchange texts and we arranged for me to come and meet her at her cousins flat one night in the week. When I got there it was apparent cousin was a bit of a party animal who was heading out for the night with friends, she told us we could stay the night so we got a quilt cover and got on the sofa to watch a movie. Anyway things obviously got a bit heavy between us and we ended up at in on the sofa assuming nobody was coming back. All of a sudden we heard the front door go and voices walking up the hall, no time to get clothes on we just sat up naked under the quilt cover.

To my absolute horror it was her cousin, her friend and about 6 lads from Salford. Not a one of them acknowledged we were under a quilt to start with until a lad clocked my jeans on the floor. Being a lad from Wythenshawe I was caught between total embarrassment and absolute fear at the gang of lads who were clearly bad news.

In the end I managed to get my clothes on under the quilt, never once did anyone question what we'd been up to. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Greeting a half naked mentally ill neighbour running with an ax around the hall on my way to school several times a year whenever he was having an episode is the first thing I thought about and it used to feel pretty crazy back then... but it's not exactly a situation that I willingly got myself into, so I'd just go with a curiosity-driven visit to an illegal brothel in SE Asia, or playing hide and seek with several security guards in an abandoned former military fort/prison/execution site. 

15 minutes ago, Devil said:

Not got a chance against you mate.

Your stories and life experiences are very in-depth. I'm unable to compete at this level. Unless it's women feet where I wipe the floor with everyone 😅

The city I lived in while in China wasn't large by any means, and was (at least rumored at the time) home to the largest Chinese Military Aircraft Carrier Manufacture in the county.

So one of my Irish buddies I got to know really well while over there, we had a heavy night of drinking and going to the only club in the city (Shout out to Club Dodo), and we got the brilliant idea of climbing the military style fence, and running onto the Air Base and touch one of the many planes.

In true fashion to who he was, when I touched part of the airplane and ran away, he decided to one up me and was able to basically hug the glass that covers the pilot before slipping and falling off. The fall made such a noise that some guards we didn't know were there took out their flashlights and started shouting, but luckily they didn't run directly towards us and it gave us time to climb the fence back and make it home before being caught.

And that, is just one of the crazy stories I have from my time in China, which looking back, makes me feel very grateful I made it out alive.

• The title was changed to Craziest Situations You've Been In
5 hours ago, MUFC said:

Your stories and life experiences are very in-depth. I'm unable to compete at this level. Unless it's women feet where I wipe the floor with everyone 😅

Yeah, I did live a right old crazy life before I turned 20.

Lived it, loved it, never regret it.

Rather live by that motto than wishing I'd done more.

1 minute ago, Devil said:

Yeah, I did live a right old crazy life before I turned 20.

Lived it, loved it, never regret it.

Rather live by that motto than wishing I'd done more.

We'll believe when you provide another 10 stories, each no less than 325 words.

• Subscriber

As mentioned in here before, climbing an army flagpole in my army days pissed as a newt, got to the top, and waved to my mate below then the flagpole snapped and I ended up on the stone parade ground below, ended up in the army hospital extensive care for 2 days then another six months in hospital.

I broke my ankle, and wrist fractured my skull, broke my jaw in 3 places, and burst the blood vessels in my eyes, not much really  :whistling:

They reckon I was lucky to be alive, all for the sake of getting rat-eyed in the army NAAFI bar. :drunk:

1 hour ago, MUFC said:

We'll believe when you provide another 10 stories, each no less than 325 words.

Can't all deliver the goods with so little words in the way you do. It's a real skill to make wanking over feet interesting like you do daily.

Noted though, maybe I will leave the limelight to your noncey posts in future. Didn't realise mine weren't being appreciated.

45 minutes ago, Devil said:

Can't all deliver the goods with so little words in the way you do. It's a real skill to make wanking over feet interesting like you do daily.

Noted though, maybe I will leave the limelight to your noncey posts in future. Didn't realise mine weren't being appreciated.

Well you have my vote for comedian of the year so far, keep up the good work. 

Just now, MUFC said:

Well you have my vote for comedian of the year so far, keep up the good work. 

And you have my award for creep of the year. 

Got to be in the bag, 40+, living at home and posting videos of gigantic penises in the donators forum...... weirdo. 

2 minutes ago, Devil said:

And you have my award for creep of the year. 

Got to be in the bag, 40+, living at home and posting videos of gigantic penises in the donators forum...... weirdo. 

Living at home as I'm caring full time for an elderly relative who always took care of me. 

Anyway thanks for your vote buddy 👍

6 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Living at home as I'm caring full time for an elderly relative who always took care of me. 

Anyway thanks for your vote buddy 👍

Okay, I ain't a bad guy, I take back the living at home bit of my post.

Should have read like this.

40+ posting videos of gigantic penises on the donators forum.

Makes you sound a much more sensible and rounded individual. Keep up the good work.

5 minutes ago, Devil said:

Okay, I ain't a bad guy, I take back the living at home bit of my post.

Should have read like this.

40+ posting videos of gigantic penises on the donators forum.

Makes you sound a much more sensible and rounded individual. Keep up the good work.

It never bothered me to be honest. Being me, I've pissed off so many people in life that the responses just go over my head. Don't worry about it,

PS any pics of the 6 Salford lads?

Just now, Devil said:

Feel free to delete the thread, I apologise for rising to his snide response on the forum.

Na it's all good. It wasn't all that bad. Just strange. Shake hands and continue. 

In Kindergarten, I wanted to be one of the cool kids who drink hot chocolate straight out of the pot. Unfortunately, I grabbed the pot with soapy dish water in it and took a big sip of that. My mom had to come pick me up. :( 

Archived