talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What kind of deodorant do you use?

football forum

What kind of deodorant do you use?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of deodorant do you use?

• Roll-on
    • Stick
    • Spray
    • None 🐷

42 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I've just read that Rexona is called Sure in the UK? Is that true? Why do they keep doing this? Same with calling Axe fucking Lynx. 

Apparently trademark issues is why Lynx can’t be called Axe in the UK. Vauxhall and Opel were different car manufacturers.

When I went abroad as a kid I was so excited when I found out we were renting a car. I thought it was gunna be class and was looking forward to not being driven in a Vauxhall Vectra. The rental was a fucking Opel Vectra lol.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tommy said:

I've just read that Rexona is called Sure in the UK? Is that true? Why do they keep doing this? Same with calling Axe fucking Lynx. 

Axe was rebranded for the UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand because someone already owned the Axe trademark.

No idea about Rexona... I've never heard of that in my life xD

• 3 months later...

So I thought Axe was something only teenagers use, but recently my Aldi had Axe spray deodorant on offer. "Dark Temptation" it's called, with a "Dark Chocolate scent" and it's amazing. A few days ago it was really hot, and I was sweating as I walked through the sun. Next day I smelt my T-Shirt, and usually you'd smell sweat... but it smelt like chocolate. Amazing. xD