talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

With Kimi rumoured to be retiring at the end of the season I think it's nailed on that he will be racing for Ferrari next term. 

I'd like to see him at Mercedes alongside Lewis although if Bottas is let go I think they'll snap up Danny Ric.

Yeah, also he's part of Ferrari academy, I can't see them letting such a talent slip away!

• Subscriber
Just now, Cannabis said:

It's nice to see them up there after so many years at the back. I do wish they had kept Weirlein however rather than sticking with Ericsson.

I can't stand Wehrlein, so I can't say I feel the same way, even if Ericsson is very meh :D 

• Subscriber

Shite race again. The only overtaking was all overly DRS assisted and even that wouldn't have happened if Secrashtien hadn't caused chaos at the start.

Kimi is giving me AIDs as well. I love the guy but I'm sick and tired of his mediocre performances. It's time to retire Kimi.

F1 needs to sort itself out. So many issues making for rubbish races. Even the "bubblegum" tyres which are meant to be the least durable of SEVEN compounds will last 50 laps at some circuits, overtaking is either impossible or too easy thanks to DRS which either needs to be scrapped or sorted so that it doesn't lead to cars completing an overtake 200 yards before the braking zone. Only crashes and rain lead to good races at the moment.

• Administrator

Hamilton says he's not comfortable in his seat as qualifying begins, his left shoulder feeling uncomfortable.

I swear he had the same issue last week too xD. Could be the same recording for all we know.

• Administrator

Charles Leclerc is having a terrible time of it today :/ 

Damaged his car going wide on one of the turns and nearly lost it on another turn in Q1 and caused a yellow flag. 

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, BartraPique1932 said:

RIC provided slipstream for VER after the team promised him Verstappen would do the same for him, but Verstappen refused to.

What a douchebag.

They swap every week...it was Max’s turn to get that advantage this week, don’t see what the problem is. Good for him