talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Longest you gone without taking a shit?

football forum

13 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Probably 2 or 3 days? I usually shit like clockwork once a day between 9-11. Ive trained myself to poop on company time. Its great, I use far less toilet paper at home and I get paid to Poop and browse my phone. 10/10 highly recommend.

I used to take three dumps in jobs that I hated, made sure that I took 15 minutes each time which meant that I got 45 minutes paid shitting/phone time. This was on top of my lunch break.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I remember when I lived in a flat and I had to share a bathroom. I think I had ate something dodgy. Had the shits really bad. Runny shit. I was getting a new fridge so I had to use the salad container from the fridge to go a shit in as I wouldn't of been able to get to the toilet on time. I got rid of it after xD

On 10/10/2023 at 19:32, Viva la FCB said:

Probably 2 or 3 days? I usually shit like clockwork once a day between 9-11. Ive trained myself to poop on company time. Its great, I use far less toilet paper at home and I get paid to Poop and browse my phone. 10/10 highly recommend.

That's German efficiency for you xD

• Like 1

On 09/10/2023 at 22:16, MUFC said:

No idea what caused it. I brought some high strength detox tablets and took them in the morning and early evening. Next day I had a huge shit which nearly tore my butt cheeks apart.

You looked at it didn't you? Everybody looks when they have taken a massive shit xD