football forum

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Honey Honey said:

I know a few who've bought tickets in the home end for >£200 on ticket sites, or is it a "neutral" no colours section or something? 

I have no idea. Could be seats surrounding the away supporters section. 

Don't want to be too harsh on Newcastle because it's clear they are trying to manage the squad to cope with each competition they are in. Anyone would miss the players they have out.

But those injuries/squad depth in general, makes them look under equipped to handle the level of this competition consistantly. Europa League will probably be more beneficial if they drop into that.

On their day they can beat anyone at St James Park no question, but you need to rely on more away from home than home advantage. Think they have missed that extra bit of quality they need when it counts in these games.

Edited by Lucas

• Subscriber

Enjoyed Dortmund fans' gold bars protest. Puts the English fans to shame and forced the commentators to interrupt their nauseating Newcastle Cinderella narrative to read out the banner about only caring about money.

Only Palace fans I can really credit with having got some meaningful attention for protests against the Saudi ownership in England.

15 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Enjoyed Dortmund fans' gold bars protest. Puts the English fans to shame and forced the commentators to interrupt their nauseating Newcastle Cinderella narrative to read out the banner about only caring about money.

Only Palace fans I can really credit with having got some meaningful attention for protests against the Saudi ownership in England.

The banner was of the PSG owner and Gianni Infantino and a link to a website protesting the Champions league reforms.

• The topic was unpinned