Sutton vs Newport
Tranmere vs Notts County
Wrexham vs Barrow

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I can't think of a single club we have a better record against since I've followed football than Huddersfield. I've even seen us play this exact fixture twice on new years day in previous years and we've won 6-1 and 3-0 so it bodes fairly well.

• Administrator

Another comfortable win after a drab first half. Cannon's goals were good, especially the first. 

Ipswich and Southampton drop points. 10 and 13 point lead respectively. 

Couldn't have gone any better with the fixtures last month really, and with other results. Considering about 10 days ago Ipswich could have been ahead of us in 1st, it's quite some going to have that big a lead at the moment. 

21 wins out of 26 so far. No complaints from me. 

Pretty comfortable win after the away blips, could have been five or six. Much needed after those recent slip ups.

Credit to Bamford for coming in and having a decent game. It's been about two years overdue but fair play. Maybe this will kick him on to contribute a bit more.

Birmingham look powderpuff, it has to be said. I'd be very worried if I was a fan. Rooney's certainly lost them from what I could hear.

• Subscriber

I'm trying to be humble and it's impossible. We have absolutely no business in this division. Well done to Maresca and the team for demonstrating the level of failure those before you produced.

Really happy for Cannon. Two really good goals. The first is a lovely strike and the second - I've not seen a forward shrug off a defender like that for us in a while. Never really been Vardy/Iheanacho's forte. He looks another good buy.

14 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm trying to be humble and it's impossible. We have absolutely no business in this division. Well done to Maresca and the team for demonstrating the level of failure those before you produced.

Really happy for Cannon. Two really good goals. The first is a lovely strike and the second - I've not seen a forward shrug off a defender like that for us in a while. Never really been Vardy/Iheanacho's forte. He looks another good buy.

Pleased to hear Cannon's doing well, seemed a really nice lad tbh.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Pleased to hear Cannon's doing well, seemed a really nice lad tbh.

He's had that game today at the perfect time as we've now lost Daka and possibly Iheanacho for a month with no sign of Vardy's return. We have a conundrum in attack anyway. This is his chance to nail down the place.

I like him. He's a good striker. This generally helps for a striker but he's great at shooting. Lovely technique.

14 hours ago, Lucas said:

Pretty comfortable win after the away blips, could have been five or six. Much needed after those recent slip ups.

Credit to Bamford for coming in and having a decent game. It's been about two years overdue but fair play. Maybe this will kick him on to contribute a bit more.

Birmingham look powderpuff, it has to be said. I'd be very worried if I was a fan. Rooney's certainly lost them from what I could hear.

Great timing. xD

On 01/01/2024 at 15:20, Stan said:

Finn Azaz can take a bow too. 

Side-footed volley from outside the box. Lovely finish. 

You have to tip your hat off to Plymouth's recruitment team. Whittaker and Azaz alone seemingly have enough quality to keep them up.

• The topic was unpinned