talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Cup 2023/24 - Middlesbrough 1-0 Chelsea - Tuesday 9th January, 2024 (SF 1st Leg)

football forum

• The title was changed to EFL Cup 2023/24 - Middlesbrough vs Chelsea - Tuesday 9th January, 2024 (SF 1st Leg)
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Considering the injuries Boro have, and have picked up just tonight, they've done extremely well. Chelsea look lost for ideas. 

• Administrator

Chelsea have actually been so terrible. On this showing you wouldn't think they're a PL team or that they'd spent hundreds of millions in the last few transfer windows. 

This team doesn't deserve a second leg. 

Also what is up with Poch's hard on for Gallagher? Fuck me another 90 minutes from him and he's spearheading our midfield to break a low block. 

@Storts you were spot on about Glover. I will admit I didn't see the games or Middlesborough recently but Tom Glover hasn't needed to go back home to consolidate himself as you yourself said a few years back.

Edit: apparently he did go back home originally, but semantics. He managed to find his way back to the UK.

Edited by Goku de la Boca

• The title was changed to EFL Cup 2023/24 - Middlesbrough 1-0 Chelsea - Tuesday 9th January, 2024 (SF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned