talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

AFCON - Jan/Feb 2024

1 minute ago, Michael said:

He was the more active keeper in the first half, he made a few decent saves. But I think that with at least one, he made a bit of a meal with the save. For example that shot from a free-kick that he turned over the bar for a corner, he made that reflex save look spectacular, but I think most Premier League keepers would have probably caught it and been in a better position to save it. He has been heavily involved though and he doesn't seem to lack confidence.

I don't think a keeper needs to make saves to be involved. I actually think before making good saves he needs to be secure in goal and not make any bonehead decisions. That said, he just made a top class save while typing. Clearly he's got quality on all fronts.

Bertrand Traore scores with a penalty for Burkina Faso late in injury time right at the end of the match. Burkina Faso have played much better in the 2nd half and the win is kind of deserved as they have also dominated possession.

Burkina Faso 1-0 Mauritania

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

Kind of like how you didn't expect the Pogba thread to magically change back into clickbait, cunt.

Call me a cunt again and you're getting banned. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Goku de la Boca said:

You’re the one provoking me, maybe don’t push your luck if you don’t want me calling you that 😂

I didn't even mention you. 

Nothing to do with pushing my luck. I can't ban myself xD

Just now, Stan said:

I didn't even mention you. 

Nothing to do with pushing my luck. I can't ban myself xD

Didn’t know I had to be mentioned to be provoked, there’s a thing called indirect provocation.

Also “I’ll ban you in 5 minutes”. I never thought I’d see the day you became what you swore to destroy.

• Administrator
Just now, Goku de la Boca said:

Didn’t know I had to be mentioned to be provoked, there’s a thing called indirect provocation.

Also “I’ll ban you in 5 minutes”. I never thought I’d see the day you became what you swore to destroy.

And you went straight to Discord. What a cry-baby. 'Pulling a Chazz' xD. Give over. 

What did I swear to destroy, like some kind of destiny xD

Are you 'still tempted to go through with it'? Be my guest... 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

And you went straight to Discord. What a cry-baby. 'Pulling a Chazz' xD. Give over. 

What did I swear to destroy, like some kind of destiny xD

Are you 'still tempted to go through with it'? Be my guest... 

Gossip, you haven’t been on the discord in months.

Anyways I’m not sure if they told you everything of what I said on there but it’s really annoying making any post and the same 3 people pouncing on any slight error to make me look worse. Every post of yours in here since mine has mentioned the draw thing I said. That is provocation.

I don’t mind sticking around but it’s kind of hard when I get treated like that, with all due respect.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

Gossip, you haven’t been on the discord in months.

Anyways I’m not sure if they told you everything of what I said on there but it’s really annoying making any post and the same 3 people pouncing on any slight error to make me look worse. Every post of yours in here since mine has mentioned the draw thing I said. That is provocation.

I don’t mind sticking around but it’s kind of hard when I get treated like that, with all due respect.

I haven't, but people can still send screenshots xD

It's not provocation. You've just constantly got sand in your vagina about anything and everything. 

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

I haven't, but people can still send screenshots xD

It's not provocation. You've just constantly got sand in your vagina about anything and everything. 

You throw sand in the vagina and get surprised it's got sand in there. Come on guys, it's just footy, you both love it.

Tear into each other in the politics thread like everyone else.

• Upvote 1

All African elite teams except Senegal failed to make a winning start.

Formerly small and mediocre teams of every confederation like Namibia, England, Vietnam etc are all improving now. They can specially cause upsets in cup competitions. 

11 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

All African elite teams except Senegal failed to make a winning start.

Formerly small and mediocre teams of every confederation like Namibia, England, Vietnam etc are all improving now. They can specially cause upsets in cup competitions. 

England??!! You're taking the piss 🤣

39 minutes ago, Michael said:

I fully expect Morocco to beat Tanzania today. Lets hope they deliver unlike many of the other bigger African sides.

Tanzania are a growing football nation from what I’ve seen, but yeah I still think Morocco will be too much for them.

• The topic was unpinned