talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Qualifiers (CONMEBOL) October 5th and October 10th

football forum

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another tactical note the Ecuador coach has to look at is where the fouls on Messi are occurring. All but 1 foul (5 in total on Messi) have been committed by the back four of Ecuador and not the midfield which means Messi is arriving into areas he shouldn’t. His sitting back dictating from midfield and waiting for the Ecuador midfielders to commit and ghost past them. 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Been a bit disappointed in Peru here.

I seriously hope we turn up in the second half of this game as we usually do. We were way too slow and it almost seemed like no one wanted to score. The same happened in the first half of many games and we absolutely battered the opposition in the second.

Game by game I'm questioning whether Peru do that as a smash and grab sort of thing.

10 minutes ago, Cicero said:

As things stand 

Screenshot_20171010-191922.png

An Icelandic bloke who left our company not through discrimination reasons but felt like an outsider when he quit before the euros got some poetic justice. I can see the same fate happening to Brian unless the results stay this way. Come on Argentina avoid England playing Peru in the knockout stages.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Blue said:

I seriously hope we turn up in the second half of this game as we usually do. We were way too slow and it almost seemed like no one wanted to score. The same happened in the first half of many games and we absolutely battered the opposition in the second.

Game by game I'm questioning whether Peru do that as a smash and grab sort of thing.

You're too frantic when you attack. Every time you get it you're almost too eager to get it towards the goal as quickly as you can. Calm it down a bit.

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

You're too frantic when you attack. Every time you get it you're almost too eager to get it towards the goal as quickly as you can. Calm it down a bit.

You reckon Blue will switch it back to just attacking rather than ultra attacking? 

• Subscriber
Just now, Cicero said:

You reckon Blue will switch it back to just attacking rather than ultra attacking? 

It would make sense.

Looks like Chile have done the same. 2-0 now. Peru now 5th but they still need that goal for me. I can see Paraguay snatching it.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived