talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Euro 2024 Fantasy League

football forums

• Administrator
1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

I'm still trying to pick a team! Wide forwards being forwards is the right thing to do but makes it a lot more difficult.

I went for Mittelstadt. 

Have shoe-horned Kane, Mbappe and Lukaku in. Bellingham as well. 

32 minutes ago, nudge said:

I rebuilt my team three times already, and that's probably not the end of it yet xD

Same, in fact probably more than 3 times! 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

@Tommy to be in the lead until his stubbornness of not picking England players as we walk to the final with a record amount of goals let's him down.

I have Bellingham and Saka. 😄

On 27/05/2024 at 17:14, Stan said:

Why is Tsygankov classed as a forward, when the two positions he ever plays in are either as a right winger or as an attacking midfielder? I wish this was more accurate, ah well, still plenty of other midfielders to choose from for my team I guess.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Why is Tsygankov classed as a forward, when the two positions he ever plays in are either as a right winger or as an attacking midfielder? I wish this was more accurate, ah well, still plenty of other midfielders to choose from for my team I guess.

Sorry mate, I didn't choose the positions :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Michael said:

They've classified wide attacking players as forwards to avoid criticism.

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

They've classified wide attacking players as forwards to avoid criticism.

Why are the likes of Mudryk in midfield then? There are many other examples like him as well. It doesn't really make sense.

On 07/06/2024 at 10:40, The Palace Fan said:

Screenshot_20240607_103855_UEFAGaming.thumb.jpg.6e67bd5ff45eff31421b6f52254b2f5a.jpg

This is my team. Plan is to wildcard GW2, limitless gw3 and prey the knockout stages are predictable.

Just a question, once the squad has been selected, you can't change the players at any point during the tournament, right? Also I know today is a matchday, but if I select players from Germany in my squad, will their performance today count for me?

Edited by Michael

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, Michael said:

Just a question, once the squad has been selected, you can't change the players at any point during the tournament, right

You can make transfers in/out of your squad. 

Plus you can make subs during a round of games - either for a player that hasn't played yet, or if they have, you lose the points they've got your already.