talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(QF) Portugal 0-0(p) France - Friday 5th July, 2024

Portugal have effectively been playing with 10 men since Ronaldo is largely a nonentity at this age. To make it worse he is trying too hard to justify his inclusion. Maybe just take it easy and the goals might come. It's embarrassing that he is still taking penalties. Bruno showed how it's supposed to be taken in the shoot-out against Slovakia. Free kicks should be taken by either Bruno Fernandes or Bernardo Silva. 

Just now, Gunnersaurus said:

True but I'm not gonna care if England beat them 

Bit premature, England fans should worry about beating Switzerland first, before talking about beating Spain in the final. Since given the previous performances it's Switzerland, who are favorites.

25 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Bit premature, England fans should worry about beating Switzerland first, before talking about beating Spain in the final. Since given the previous performances it's Switzerland, who are favorites.

Mate I expect Switzerland to beat us. My point is I'm not gonna care if we somehow win this tournament playing shit 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, couscous said:

It's unreal how bad Ronaldo is at freekicks.

If my memory doesn't play tricks on me his conversion rate was never as good as many fans and pundits made it out to be. Perhaps I was seeing more of his failed attempts, still never stroke me as exceptional at it.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose