Star Wars

football forum

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
39 minutes ago, Danny said:

Why do they focus on animated shit. Forget the children and just make tv for me :thumbdown:

Andor, Ahsoka, Skeleton Crew, The Acolyte, Rangers of the New Republic, Lando are all coming up and are live action. And The Mandalorian Season 3, of course :D 

Andor premieres in 10 days, and we have a separate thread for it 🧐

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Andor, Ahsoka, Skeleton Crew, The Acolyte, Rangers of the New Republic, Lando are all coming up and are live action. And The Mandalorian Season 3, of course :D 

Andor premieres in 10 days, and we have a separate thread for it 🧐

It's not enough nudge, it's not enough

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I was thinking of buying a dvd of one of the new star wars shows. My favourite star wars film is actually rogue one. So any recommendations of which one I would probably like the most ?

Andor, without a doubt. It's a prequel of Rogue One and tells the story of how Cassian Andor became a part of the Rebellion. It is also the best Star Wars TV series so far, and probably the best show I watched in 2022.

Just now, nudge said:

Andor, without a doubt. It's a prequel of Rogue One and tells the story of how Cassian Andor became a part of the Rebellion. It is also the best Star Wars TV series so far, and probably the best show I watched in 2022.

Yeah I was googling the stories and  I think that one would be my favourite.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Yeah I was googling the stories and  I think that one would be my favourite.

I would highly recommend it to anyone, even those who aren't much into Star Wars. It's just overall brilliant series. The writing is extraordinary, the casting and acting is brilliant. Really no flaws.

Andor is more than just Star Wars. It could be about a rebellion against any dictactorship, and it would work. But yea, being a Prequel to Rogue One makes it even more special though. 

But it can't be recommended enough. 

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Rumors there is going to be an Ahsoka show with Hayden Christensen back as Darth Vader. 

I's also coming from sources that are generally reliable. Rosario Dawson pretty much spoiled it in her Instagram earlier this year, too xD That's probably going to be some flashbacks though, considering that the show is set after Mandalorian Season 2.  

I just hope we finally get a live action Thrawn! And I also hope it's going to be Lars Mikkelsen. Sabine Wren and Ezra Bridger are already confirmed, too. 

I hope Hayden Christensen can continue to be used well as Darth Vader, seeing what a lot of the fans done to him after the original three films he was in, it’d be great to see him help push the Star Wars storylines along into something worth watching, unlike the recent 3 main films they produced.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Danny said:

I hope Hayden Christensen can continue to be used well as Darth Vader, seeing what a lot of the fans done to him after the original three films he was in, it’d be great to see him help push the Star Wars storylines along into something worth watching, unlike the recent 3 main films they produced.

I agree with you in regards to Hayden Christensen, but I do hope they focus on creating new stories and characters instead of rehashing the whole Skywalker family saga over and over again. The only exception for me would be a Darth Vader series telling the whole story from his point of view; I'd love that. 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I agree with you in regards to Hayden Christensen, but I do hope they focus on creating new stories and characters instead of rehashing the whole Skywalker family saga over and over again. The only exception for me would be a Darth Vader series telling the whole story from his point of view; I'd love that. 

Yeah a series from his point of view would be great. I’d also like to see the rise of the empire and him within that, just a brutal series of evil that delves into who he becomes after Obi-Wan and up until the original films.

• Subscriber
47 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Well. 

Hide contents

From his point of view the Jedi are evil!

I am not sure why you put that into spoilers tbh xD But yeah, obviously. What I meant though was more to see his full transformation from Anakin to Darth Vader after Mustafar, how he adapted to his crappy suit, what was going on in his mind, his emotions. His complicated relationship with Palpatine. His moments of doubt, the glimpses of the goodness still in him, the subtle things that eventually lead him back to the light side, etc. There are several novels and comic series that explored it successfully, I think it would be great to see it on screen, too. 

As for the Jedi, well, they are far from perfect and had plenty of pretty huge flaws as well, and it would be interesting to see that explored more in-depth too. One of the upcoming shows, The Acolyte, is supposedly told from a Sith point of view, so hopefully that will bring a new angle into the whole saga. 

Archived