• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Niclas Füllkrug - Set to join West Ham

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Given Füllkrug is still on contract til 26 15m appear really cheap.

Yeah, the price doesn't seem realistic and I don't know if Milan can afford to pay a realistic price... unless Dortmund have some kind of financial issues I'm not aware of.

• Administrator

Milan have just signed Morata as well and they still have Luka Jovic in their squad.

Not sure they even need him, even with this cheap deal.

6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah, the price doesn't seem realistic and I don't know if Milan can afford to pay a realistic price... unless Dortmund have some kind of financial issues I'm not aware of.

Wouldn't know, where this financial issues should come from.:what: They play regularly CL, are the second most valuable as well as the second biggest club in Germany; and I got a sneaky feeling they were eager to have that shitftorm associated with them being sponsored by Rheinmetall remunerated generously.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Not sure what happened to the Milan deal but West Ham now interested...

West Ham have held talks with Borussia Dortmund to sign Germany striker Niclas Fullkrug.

The 31-year-old scored twice at Euro 2024 during the hosts' run to the quarter-finals and is among the options being targeted by Hammers boss Julen Lopetegui.

West Ham are keen to add more firepower to their attack and are in negotiations for multiple players, including Aston Villa's Colombia forward Jhon Duran.

Fullkrug scored 16 goals in 46 appearances for Dortmund last season after moving from Werder Bremen in a £12.6m deal and helped the club reach the Champions League final where they lost to Real Madrid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cqqlwxewlg4o

• The title was changed to Niclas Fullkrug - West Ham & Stuttgart Now Interested
  • The title was changed to Niclas Fullkrug - Stuttgart CBA
  • The title was changed to Niclas Füllkrug - Set to join West Ham

I think that this is a good deal for all parties that are involved. Dortmund get a good transfer fee for a 31 year old striker, whose transfer value will rapidly depreciate over the coming months and years. West Ham will be getting a top quality forward who will almost guarantee them plenty of goals. While Fullkrug himself will be getting a big wage at West Ham. I like this transfer.