• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Power

Recommended Posts

Absolutely brilliant series, up there with the best in terms of crime type series. I'm nearly at the end of the most recent season now. 

Very underrated series, I've been watching it since the start and it's one of those that gets better as it goes along. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Yeah, it's brilliant.

 

Mate, all I'm getting is power rangers in the search results xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

That's the trailer for the first series, but it gets much better after that. The last one(series 4) was brilliant. Series 5 will be out this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve heard about it but I’m currently watching enough things as it is in my spare time :D will give it a try at some point. 

Currently started Stranger Things, Narcos, Peaky Blinders 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I’ve heard about it but I’m currently watching enough things as it is in my spare time :D will give it a try at some point. 

Currently started Stranger Things, Narcos, Peaky Blinders 

You would love this mate, it's got 50 cent in it(he's the producer in fact) and it's one of those that once it gets going you're hooked.

One of the best series I've seen this and it's still going. Season 5 out in June.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Started this at the weekend. Currently half way through series 2, very good so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/02/2018 at 17:28, The Rebel CRS said:

You would love this mate, it's got 50 cent in it(he's the producer in fact) and it's one of those that once it gets going you're hooked.

One of the best series I've seen this and it's still going. Season 5 out in June.

 

Yeah i've heard a lot about this, i might finally start watching it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Yeah i've heard a lot about this, i might finally start watching it.

I haven't seen the latest seasson yet that came out the other month but I will get around to it. The season before that was class though.

I'm starting to forget what was happening to be fair, so I might binge through it all again, maybe starting on Monday as I've took it off work with going to Amsterdam tomorrow til Sun.

Top series. One of the better ones if you ask me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/02/2018 at 18:08, Carnivore Chris said:

Absolutely brilliant series, up there with the best in terms of crime type series. I'm nearly at the end of the most recent season now. 

Very underrated series, I've been watching it since the start and it's one of those that gets better as it goes along. 

Started watching it yesterday and halfway through the second season... good stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome series. But the current one which has just finished, it half of the the episodes in the final series are quite poor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This show is just crazy.... Who is going to be the last one standing I wonder??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 27/02/2020 at 09:09, MUFC said:

Awesome series. But the current one which has just finished, it half of the the episodes in the final series are quite poor.

Ye in that last series that ended last year, it started going all soppy, although in those special 3/4 episodes they brought out early this year, I thought they did that well to end it all. Especially Tommy's episode.

Honestly, the best character in any series. Brilliant.

There will be more to come aswell as they are having spin offs. One being about Jan(played by 50), who was the second best character. That will obviously be set before power, but his background story makes for an interesting spin off. Not to mention Tommy himself having one set after Power, with him going to California.

On 29/02/2020 at 23:58, Bluewolf said:

This show is just crazy.... Who is going to be the last one standing I wonder???

B|

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement