Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
The Rebel CRS

Power

Absolutely brilliant series, up there with the best in terms of crime type series. I'm nearly at the end of the most recent season now. 

Very underrated series, I've been watching it since the start and it's one of those that gets better as it goes along. 

6 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Yeah, it's brilliant.

Mate, all I'm getting is power rangers in the search results xD

That's the trailer for the first series, but it gets much better after that. The last one(series 4) was brilliant. Series 5 will be out this year. 

I’ve heard about it but I’m currently watching enough things as it is in my spare time :D will give it a try at some point. 

Currently started Stranger Things, Narcos, Peaky Blinders 

5 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I’ve heard about it but I’m currently watching enough things as it is in my spare time :D will give it a try at some point. 

Currently started Stranger Things, Narcos, Peaky Blinders 

You would love this mate, it's got 50 cent in it(he's the producer in fact) and it's one of those that once it gets going you're hooked.

One of the best series I've seen this and it's still going. Season 5 out in June.

Started this at the weekend. Currently half way through series 2, very good so far

On 12/02/2018 at 17:28, The Rebel CRS said:

You would love this mate, it's got 50 cent in it(he's the producer in fact) and it's one of those that once it gets going you're hooked.

One of the best series I've seen this and it's still going. Season 5 out in June.

Yeah i've heard a lot about this, i might finally start watching it.

16 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Yeah i've heard a lot about this, i might finally start watching it.

I haven't seen the latest seasson yet that came out the other month but I will get around to it. The season before that was class though.

I'm starting to forget what was happening to be fair, so I might binge through it all again, maybe starting on Monday as I've took it off work with going to Amsterdam tomorrow til Sun.

Top series. One of the better ones if you ask me.