talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FC Barcelona Discussion

football forum

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Ajax should tell every club to fuck off if they are serious about being competitive again. 

Sanchez rejected Barcelona last year to join Ajax. But Ajax will sell him as they know Inter Milan will come in higher, even though Ajax don't need money anymore as they are in a very healthy state, but its too much money for them to turn down.

Edited by VanPanna

27 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Sanchez rejected Barcelona last year to join Ajax. But Ajax will sell him as they know Inter Milan will come in higher, even though Ajax don't need money anymore as they are in a very healthy state, but its too much money for them to turn down.

What about players? Clearly its not only in the powers of the club to keep the players as the players themselves have something to say about it. How long will those young players stay at Ajax if they dont win anything or if they are lured with lots of money? Ajax may not need money but they cant really stop a player if he wants to move anyways for too long. If not this summer maybe the next one but eventually they wont be there too long. Same thing with Monaco I reckon. 

16 minutes ago, Asura said:

What about players? Clearly its not only in the powers of the club to keep the players as the players themselves have something to say about it. How long will those young players stay at Ajax if they dont win anything or if they are lured with lots of money? Ajax may not need money but they cant really stop a player if he wants to move anyways for too long. If not this summer maybe the next one but eventually they wont be there too long. Same thing with Monaco I reckon. 

Yea players will want to leave at some point but its good now that players are no longer cheap from Ajax. 

4 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Yea players will want to leave at some point but its good now that players are no longer cheap from Ajax. 

Hopefully they are all tied with long term contracts so that any thieves cant lay hands on them 

It's no wonder Davison Sánchez rejected a move to Barça...  He wouldn't be a first team player and he'd be mad to go there as was Paco Alcácer when he left Valencia to sit on the bench.  Look at Álvaro Morata...  He's had enough and there'll be others at various clubs of the same ilk in Europe.

12 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Didnt say he was. As much as la masia gets overhyped, you get think they would produce a better midfielder than a champion that only cost RM 6 mil, instead barca is overpaying for bench warmers. 

Your point? This is also the same Real Madrid that spent 60 million on Kaka and 30 million on Coentrao who were nothing but bench warmers. Just because this is the first brilliant piece of business Real Madrid have had doesn't outweight the amount of money they wasted this past decade on players. 

It's also hilarious how you criticise Barca's youth integration when they still have 5 academy players in the starting XI.  More than Real have had this century. 

Edited by Cicero

4 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

And barcelona doesnt waste??? Overmars, Hleb, and my favorite Christanval xDxDxD

Who said they don't? They do however integrate youth players into the side.. Like I said, they still have 5 youth players in the starting XI. They even fielded an entire team of youth players a few seasons back. 

43 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

I dont support LPB 'los pinche blancos' never have never will. 

Pretty sure there are zero number of people in this forum that agrees with you on this :4_joy:

Edited by Asura

Its pretty stupid to even have a discussion about comapring the two academies, Sure Barcelona havent had a great player from their academy in the last few years but they produced a golden generation of players which made real madrid their bitch for about 10-12 years and also the main reason for spain to win three major trophies internationally. 

5 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Its all about to change. 

14973750183114.thumb.jpg.9edda3d0d23e9418157712a3052c2620.jpg

Vallejo, Llorente, and Theo Hernandez some might not be academy players but these young players, as marca points out, will help RM dominate for the next ten years.

With Perez in charge, not a chance. 

You got lucky with Carvajal, as Danilo was supposed to be a direct replacement for him (30 million well spent mind you). Turned out to be shit whereas Carvajal exceeded expectations. 

Perez will always opt for a Galatico. 

Edited by Cicero

This crap is derailing the thread... If this crap with Teso continues I'll just give up on this.  I'm not in this for this type of crap that has nothing to do with football.  I don't mind a joke and a laugh but this is just pure bullshit which isn't a stimulant for football debate, isn't serious and is just an attempt at being retarded.

Some of these posts can either be deleted or be placed in a pertinent thread.  I don't want them here.

Edited by SirBalon
  • Upvote 1

No it's not! You're derailing the thread with absolute rubbish.  Where's the debate and what's all this "my team is better than your team" shit.  You're a bloody child or an idiot...  What is it?  It's crap!  It's social media nonsense that belongs there.  There is hard work here and I even post Real Madrid news on the pertinent thread without all the crap trying to mess it up and post negative bollocks.

Look...  It's fine!  If this is what stimulates your small brain, then great.  But I'm not gonna be a part of this because for me this isn't what I'm here for.  All you do is post news casts that benefit your frame of mind and then you never debate anything.  All you do is search for a manner to try an take a swipe.  You know nothing about football Teso.

Anyway...  This is the final post I make on TF365 until this mess is cleaned up.  Why are you even posting Real Madrid stuff on this thread anyway?  Post it in the correct thread and have fun.  You're an absolute moron!

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

No it's not! You're derailing the thread with absolute rubbish.  Where's the debate and what's all this "my team is better than your team" shit.  You're a bloody child or an idiot...  What is it?  It's crap!  It's social media nonsense that belongs there.  There is hard work here and I even post Real Madrid news on the pertinent thread without all the crap trying to mess it up and post negative bollocks.

Look...  It's fine!  If this is what stimulates your small brain, then great.  But I'm not gonna be a part of this because for me this isn't what I'm here for.  All you do is post news casts that benefit your frame of mind and then you never debate anything.  All you do is search for a manner to try an take a swipe.  You know nothing about football Teso.

Anyway...  This is the final post I make on TF365 until this mess is cleaned up.  Why are you even posting Real Madrid stuff on this thread anyway?  Post it in the correct thread and have fun.  You're an absolute moron!

It'd be a more interesting debate if we looked at the theories and practises behind both academies and compared their success rates since Cruyff's revolution. Both academies aren't afraid from scouting and inviting/buying/whatever youngsters but that is seemingly where similarities end. Besides, football is observably a sport of cycles, it can be seen in tactics, style, formations, positions, and personalities. For instance in the early 90s Barca had: Guardiola, Ferrer, and Busquets (that I know of), a few years later Real had: Raul, Guti, and Casillas. Barcelona came back with Xavi, Puyol, Iniesta, and Valdes, while Real floundered about and let players like Arbeloa, Mata, and Negredo leave, the Barcelona turned up the heat with Messi, Busquets 2.0, Pedro, Pique, and Alba. Of course it returns back to Real with Carvajal, Nacho, and a few others on the wings. 

Castilla isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination, but it's hard to argue that La Maisa isn't the modern standard. The only academy that could give La Maisa a run for it's money is Ajax's.

4 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Sorry to get personal but is your life that shite that you feel the need to constantly spout shit on an internet forum? I'm not joking when I say that I'm sure you've got some form of mental/attention seeking disorder. It's just not normal to be this strange within society and given that you're this embarrassing on the internet I dread to think what bollocks you come out with in everyday life. 

Seriously mate just get rid of him. He's not worth it, he'll never change. He walks into EVERY thread possible to try and derail it with shite that he likes and he's shown with time that he's only here to troll. He's been given his chance and hasn't taken it. It's making the forum so hard to properly use.

Believe me you'll lose members if obsessive tools like him are around. AFF lost members because of him and me + SirBalon and I'm sure others are less encouraged to use the board with him around. If we're allowed a troll member, at least have a rule to not allow obsessive pricks.

To be fair what Teso does is no worse than what the Barcelona fans, followers and sympathizers at TF do in the Real Madrid/Ronaldo related threats. Those threads were toxic before Teso was even around.

Soft-pedal it and have some of your own medicine will you...

Edited by Machado

2 hours ago, Machado said:

To be fair what Teso does is no worse than what the Barcelona fans, followers and sympathizers at TF do in the Real Madrid/Ronaldo related threats. Those threads were toxic before Teso was even around.

Soft-pedal it and have some of your own medicine will you...

True. 

Bring back Mehdi