talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FC Barcelona Discussion

football forum

I don't mind you talk your shit where the shit belongs, but why does he come into the FC Barcelona thread to make posts like that?

I absolutely abhore Real Madrid but I haven't even been to the Madrid thread even once. And nowhere else on the forum have I made any Teso-esque comment about Real Madrid or Cristiano Ronaldo.

It's like his entire purpose is to oppose Barcelona, Messi and just spout bullshit. He isn't interested in discussing football, he's just anti Barça and anti Messi. 

I'm with SirBalon and @LaSambadeStGermain. It's really annoying, what this character does. 

8 hours ago, Messiesta said:

I don't mind you talk your shit where the shit belongs, but why does he come into the FC Barcelona thread to make posts like that?

I absolutely abhore Real Madrid but I haven't even been to the Madrid thread even once. And nowhere else on the forum have I made any Teso-esque comment about Real Madrid or Cristiano Ronaldo.

It's like his entire purpose is to oppose Barcelona, Messi and just spout bullshit. He isn't interested in discussing football, he's just anti Barça and anti Messi. 

I'm with SirBalon and @LaSambadeStGermain. It's really annoying, what this character does. 

Use the ignore function. 

16 hours ago, Spike said:

Use the ignore function. 

I'm afraid its not that simple mate. On XenForo, it works wonders but here its a test of your OCD. I've been told to use it countless times and it really makes fuck all difference. Besides, that doesn't stop him from derailing threads and scaring members away. He's a poison.

1 hour ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

I'm afraid its not that simple mate. On XenForo, it works wonders but here its a test of your OCD. I've been told to use it countless times and it really makes fuck all difference. Besides, that doesn't stop him from derailing threads and scaring members away. He's a poison.

Oh grow up. You can't even ignore someone properly and you have to untoggle all their posts?

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Oh grow up. You can't even ignore someone properly and you have to untoggle all their posts?

I blame OCD for that mate.

Like I said I would more than definitely use ignore if it actually worked properly.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Do you even really have OCD?

Somewhat mate but this isn't the place to discuss it. Let's just leave it where it is.

On 6/14/2017 at 0:59 AM, Machado said:

To be fair what Teso does is no worse than what the Barcelona fans, followers and sympathizers at TF do in the Real Madrid/Ronaldo related threats. Those threads were toxic before Teso was even around.

Soft-pedal it and have some of your own medicine will you...

This is true but combine being a Real Madrid fan with being a Man Utd fan and you've got yourself one hell of a cunt.

I'm not  pissed that we lost Mboula specifically, but we really need to stop losing these young guys at such an alarming rate...we're letting too much slip through the cracks. This is one of the things I hope Valverde can eventually stunt, as I'm aware he does look at youth and place an emphasis on them, much like Pep Guardiola.

1498147405287.jpg

Lucas Lima confirms that he will be playing at Barça in 2018

According to reports coming from Brazil (Globoesporte) Lucas Lima will be playing for FC Barcelona in 2018.  The story is a rather strange one in my opinion because it's come from an odd situation where Neymar was playing poker with Lucas Lima including another 50 people.

If true, his arrival would happen once his contract runs out with Santos on the 1st of January 2018.

Lucas Lima confirma que jugará en el Barça en 2018

On 6/15/2017 at 6:11 PM, 6666 said:

This is true but combine being a Real Madrid fan with being a Man Utd fan and you've got yourself one hell of a cunt.

On 6/15/2017 at 8:37 PM, Cicero said:

Cuntimus Prime

Well, that is a trend with many fanboys I have seen even in real life. A Man Utd fan who likes Real Madrid in spain and cheers for Ronaldo and thinks Mourinho is the best manager in the world. I have seen many folks like this in real life too, #HalaGGMUCR7

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Nevermind then xD.

Don't trust either report mate...  I was laughing as I posted the original one with the poker game and all that and then this one where supposedly a Barça employee has said it isn't true.  Remember that in this case we have a war between two Barcelona based newspapers (SPORT and Mundo Deportivo) which explains what's going on.

What's for sure is that Barça people are indeed in Brazil talking to the player because his contract runs out at the end of December and would be a free agent in January.

If we do sign Lucas Lima it'll be interesting to see how he does. If he works out and he's as good as they say he is in Brazil ( including Ronaldinho ), he could be a huge boost to us as we push on in the business end of the season, meanwhile if, worst case scenario he doesn't, it's a free agent signing, so we won't be losing anything.

I'd take a bet on him. Could be amazing reinforcement to have ( which we lacked severely last season ).

Some responses on twitter to Lucas Lima's transfer to Barcelona

Image may contain: one or more people, people playing sport and text

No automatic alt text available.

Translation Source: a page on facebook so I dont know if the translation to those comments is correct, but anyone who knows the language can correct if its wrong.

Brasilian journalist reports that Barcelona has signed Lucas Lima. Brazilians replying to the news say the following:

"-Not even on the level to play for Getafe.
-The one who has a good friend/best man does not die a pagan.
-In my next life, I want to be a friend of Neymar.
-Keirrison 2.0.
-Was he hired for his football or for his friendship with Neymar?"

By the looks of it, it seems Barcelona board is doing an absolute terrible job by selling some good players from their own academy and bringing aboard bang average players from abroad. The tables have been totally turned now with Madrid (or rather Zidane) doing a good job by promoting their young players and reaping rewards while Barcelona doing what Real did in the last decade or so.

2 minutes ago, Asura said:

Some responses on twitter to Lucas Lima's transfer to Barcelona

Image may contain: one or more people, people playing sport and text

No automatic alt text available.

Translation Source: a page on facebook so I dont know if the translation to those comments is correct, but anyone who knows the language can correct if its wrong.

Brasilian journalist reports that Barcelona has signed Lucas Lima. Brazilians replying to the news say the following:

"-Not even on the level to play for Getafe.
-The one who has a good friend/best man does not die a pagan.
-In my next life, I want to be a friend of Neymar.
-Keirrison 2.0.
-Was he hired for his football or for his friendship with Neymar?"

By the looks of it, it seems Barcelona board is doing an absolute terrible job by selling some good players from their own academy and bringing aboard bang average players from abroad. The tables have been totally turned now with Madrid (or rather Zidane) doing a good job by promoting their young players and reaping rewards while Barcelona doing what Real did in the last decade or so.

I don't know enough about Lucas Lima apart from some games he's played for Brazil.  I have heard he is very good but then again I haven't got enough knowledge on him to comment, maybe @El_Loco our resident Brazilian friend has.

On the note about what's happening in general with La Masia players...  I agree!  Barcelona only the other day let another very talented one go to AS Monaco and it seems this board has no idea what they're doing in that sense right now and there is currently a movement to call elections early from some powerful Barça members.

22 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I don't know enough about Lucas Lima apart from some games he's played for Brazil.  I have heard he is very good but then again I haven't got enough knowledge on him to comment, maybe @El_Loco our resident Brazilian friend has.

On the note about what's happening in general with La Masia players...  I agree!  Barcelona only the other day let another very talented one go to AS Monaco and it seems this board has no idea what they're doing in that sense right now and there is currently a movement to call elections early from some powerful Barça members.

I dont know about him either mate, tbh I never heard his name either :4_joy:  but there is a huge rant going on about him in some facebook pages which I follow and this particular twitter screenshots caught my eye so I posted here so that we can know more from our folks in TF365. 

Apparently, Lucas Lima's agent is Neymar's dad and also Lucas dated neymar's sister and they have a very strong friendship going on between them and this is all making Neymar push the board to go after him and bring him aboard. I dont know how much is this true but this is all what I read so far and could be absolute bollocks 

7 hours ago, Asura said:

I dont know about him either mate, tbh I never heard his name either :4_joy:  but there is a huge rant going on about him in some facebook pages which I follow and this particular twitter screenshots caught my eye so I posted here so that we can know more from our folks in TF365. 

Apparently, Lucas Lima's agent is Neymar's dad and also Lucas dated neymar's sister and they have a very strong friendship going on between them and this is all making Neymar push the board to go after him and bring him aboard. I dont know how much is this true but this is all what I read so far and could be absolute bollocks 

It could be as you say and it would make sense.

Although on a free isn't a problem and it won't get the fans up in arms all that much.  The problem is watching homegrown players going off to other clubs.  On that note the board could find major problems and players like Lucas Lima could receive the brunt of something that's not his fault.

17 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Like @LaSambadeStGermain pointed out, Lucas Lima is a good player but he´s definitely not good enough to Barcelona´s current standards. I expect Barça to try to sign nothing less than the best players available, considering their tradition, appeal and structure, but if they start to go after players like Lucas Lima, just because of his relationship with Neymar´s dad, that´s a dangerous path to the club and one that will not end well, since Messi and Iniesta won´t be there to carry the team forever. 

Once Neymar pai puts one player in Barça don´t expect him to stop there. I find it revolting.

Edited by El_Loco