Group H Matchday 3 - 28 June - Japan 0-1 Poland, Senegal 0-1 Colombia

football forum

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Japan back in 2nd! 

Senegal in to 3rd and Colombia on top.

Senegal missing out due to having more bookings than Japan in the tournament.

1 minute ago, Eco said:

Colombia's dance routine should mean automatic suspension. 

I couldn't agree more with this.

They can be charming but you do it when you're up 2 or 3-0. They should feel relieved and yell the goal, try to pump up the crowd and whatnot. They did the same when they barely beat Bolivia in the last few minutes in the qualifiers and its quite embarrassing to be honest.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I couldn't agree more with this.

They can be charming but you do it when you're up 2 or 3-0. They should feel relieved and yell the goal, try to pump up the crowd and whatnot. They did the same when they barely beat Bolivia in the last few minutes in the qualifiers and its quite embarrassing to be honest.

Who did it worse? The Colombian's goal celebration or the Senegal mate who was relaxing on the post when the goal was scored? 

Just now, Eco said:

Who did it worse? The Colombian's goal celebration or the Senegal mate who was relaxing on the post when the goal was scored? 

I'd say Senegal because he's possibly cost them qualification.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

nah would prefer Japan to go through over Senegal so that would in no way be fitting for me.

Perfer Japan and Senegal over this Colombian team. 

• Subscriber

WTF, Japanese players are just passing the ball around the midfield line, trying to see the match through... This might not work if Senegal equalise though....

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

WTF, Japanese players are just passing the ball around the midfield line, trying to see the match through... This might not work if Senegal equalise though....

Would be great if Senegal got an injury time goal

Colombia are shocking, I'm still not sure how they made it to this World Cup. I still maintain they are an excellent team at 100% but much like Argentina we haven't seen that side in a long time. Talented, but a terrible game plan game after game. They only made it through the group in my opinion because they were handed easier opponents. Put them in our group and they would have gone out.

I don't have anything against Colombia but it shocks me to see how a team with no game plan keeps getting results. They are good at defending so that's probably the reason they are capable of grinding games out.

Embarrassed that we are the only South American side to have gone out in the groups, but I'd like to know where that German is who was telling me that South America is overrepresented and that I'm an idiot for thinking that we are better than Czech Republic(ffs). That is 14/16 South American teams that have gone through their group in the last 3 World Cups.

• The title was changed to Group H Matchday 3 - 28 June - Japan 0-1 Poland, Senegal 0-1 Colombia
53 minutes ago, Blue said:

Wrong. Colombia have been boring and slow the past 3 years now.

Weird thing to dish out a neg rep, I was telling you how things have been xD

I really hope we avoid Columbia in the next phase. Against Poland we saw a ruthless, creative and controlling side to their play. Today we saw how they can sit back, lose the possession game, but be clinical with their chances.

Japan played to lose in the last 15 minutes knowing they'd go through which I think is an absolute disgrace. There fans that made the journey deserve better the to travel all that way, spend a fortune, and see their team not bother. I hope we slap Roberto's face tonight to wipe off his annoying grin and then knock them out the tournament.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived