talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Health and Fitness

football forum

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Not sure if i've watched them yet, will get back to you  ..as for winstrol it cuts you up, if i was ever to do roid's again id just use that on its own and maybe a real ECA stack like the old T5's

1. Always run a test base. 

2. Plenty of anabolics cut you up. Anavar ain't cheap, and it's usually cut with Winstrol, but it's a better alternative.

3. I fucking told you you were a pinner. 

3 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

1. Always run a test base. 

2. Plenty of anabolics cut you up. Anavar ain't cheap, and it's usually cut with Winstrol, but it's a better alternative.

3. I fucking told you you were a pinner. 

I already told you i tried them for a short period of time in my younger days :4_joy:  ..yeah, plenty do but zambon winstrol worked great for me, here's why i like it https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-10-winstrol-benefits-bodybuilding-jacky-lu

21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I am very confused by those last posts. What is a test base in this context?

Testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate 

If you take a DHT derivative like Winstrol, they don't aromatize into estradiol. Or at least not much. Test does. It provides neuro protection and doesn't fry your brain into doing dumb bullshit. Also, if you take a non test based compound by itself, your test and estrogen will crash. You will still build muscle, as the compound is saturating your androgens in place of your natural test. But have fun with your pissweak short term boners. 

People think estrogen will give them bitch tits, or is stealing their gains. And if your estrogen goes through the roof, it may cause you gyno ( bitch tits) along with spiked prolactin but you don't want to suppress it badly either. 

Look up trenbolone and the king of crazy, halotestin. People committing murder, losing their job or GF, bashing people in public for slight "perceived" insults ect. 

5 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate 

If you take a DHT derivative like Winstrol, they don't aromatize into estradiol. Or at least not much. Test does. It provides neuro protection and doesn't fry your brain into doing dumb bullshit. Also, if you take a non test based compound by itself, your test and estrogen will crash. You will still build muscle, as the compound is saturating your androgens in place of your natural test. But have fun with your pissweak short term boners. 

People think estrogen will give them bitch tits, or is stealing their gains. And if your estrogen goes through the roof, it may cause you gyno ( bitch tits) along with spiked prolactin but you don't want to suppress it badly either. 

Look up trenbolone and the king of crazy, halotestin. People committing murder, losing their job or GF, bashing people in public for slight "perceived" insults ect. 

I just work out and try to eat healthier. All of that stuff sounds foreign to me. :35_thinking:

Just now, Tommy said:

I just work out and try to eat healthier. All of that stuff sounds foreign to me. :35_thinking:

Likewise. However, it's literally my job to have a base knowledge about this stuff xD

Long story short. Don't do steroids. 
Medium length story, If you MUST take steroids, see your doctor for advice and bloodwork, take test only, get your bloods checked every 4-6 weeks and don't do it for long periods. 

Honestly, next time you're procrastinating look up "worst tren stories" or "worst Halo stories" 

"I bashed my girlfriend because I thought she was cheating on me, also I was cheating on her with 3 other women, I also told my mum to kill herself, screamed at my boss because I thought he had wire tapped my phone, and threw a guy off a balcony at a house party" ect ect 

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

When you're trying to impress a lady with your floppy flaccid little pecker that won't stay up for more than 4 minutes, and only reaches 2/3 mast at that, you can call me an ask why running a test base is prudent. 

I'll flop you for a fiver ;):4_joy: i'm big in every department lol   ...are you on a wind up??  too much estrogen is BAD for men

Men with too much estrogen may develop gynecomastia, a condition which leads to larger breasts. Erectile dysfunction (ED). Men with high levels of estrogen may have difficulty getting or maintaining an erection

16 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I acknowledged that. Low estrogen is worse. 

A little sneak peek, lost a bit of size but getting ripped :) ..dont know where my strengths at as i only have 100kg in my home gym, wish the gyms would re-open

mnnh.jpg

• Wow 1

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

A little sneak peek, lost a bit of size but getting ripped :) ..dont know where my strengths at as i only have 100kg in my home gym, wish the gyms would re-open

mnnh.jpg

That's not a lot of weight at all for a boi like you. Even a tiny 70kg fuck like me needs more than that for complete workouts. I'd guess you can overhead press 100kg if you had to, you could get some good pumps on bench, but fuck me useless for squats and deadlifts for a guy of your strength. 

When gyms shut here I did bodyweight exercise plus running twice a week. I looked great, but that's because of the muscular foundation I'd set with resistance training for a year or so, plus leaning out because of diet change and running. I lost a fair amount of muscle by the end, I've got most of it back though, and I'm stronger than ever. 

Edited by Devil-Dick Willie
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

That's not a lot of weight at all for a boi like you. Even a tiny 70kg fuck like me needs more than that for complete workouts. I'd guess you can overhead press 100kg if you had to, you could get some good pumps on bench, but fuck me useless for squats and deadlifts for a guy of your strength. 

When gyms shut here I did bodyweight exercise plus running twice a week. I looked great, but that's because of the muscular foundation I'd set with resistance training for a year or so, plus leaning out because of diet change and running. I lost a fair amount of muscle by the end, I've got most of it back though, and I'm stronger than ever. 

I can get a decent bicep/tricep workout but just rep to failure on chest/back/legs i really need some more weight, i've only started building my home gym since lockdown started to stay active  ..i can shoulder press a fair bit, never tried a max lift though   ..sounds like you are keeping in shape, put some pictures up B| ..what are your overall fitness goals? just trying to stay in shape or get chunky?

16 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I can get a decent bicep/tricep workout but just rep to failure on chest/back/legs i really need some more weight, i've only started building my home gym since lockdown started to stay active  ..i can shoulder press a fair bit, never tried a max lift though   ..sounds like you are keeping in shape, put some pictures up B| ..what are your overall fitness goals? just trying to stay in shape or get chunky?

Right now I've just started a winter bulk. A lil early. I'm trying to get respectable strength for my size, without getting too fat. I'd like to cut for summer again this year. 
My goals for this bulk.

Get bench as far over 100kgs as possible, would love to be able to hit 100 for a double any day of the week rather than 100 for a bouncy rep once a blue moon 
Get squat above 120kgs (closer to 130 the better, I'd really love to hit it)
No deadlift based goals (it's sitting at about 160-170 depending on the day, my back is my genetic strong point) 
Strict OHP 60kgs+ pls god why is it so hard to overload my OHP :(
Weighted pull ups, 25kgs for 5 reps nice and clean. 

I'm 171 tall and currently 70kgs.

Post bulk/strength cycle, the goal will be to lose maximum fat, minimum muscle, and minimum strength. I'd like to be back under 15% body fat by the start of November, and significantly stronger than I am now. 

I'm hitting tiny PBs left and right and it's still early days, BUT god has intervened as he so often does and yesterday in chemistry I met a nice young yuppie from Cronulla who has been snapping me ever since and seems very keen, so now I'm probably 17% bodyfat, and torn between dipping for aesthetics or cursing the thot life and just bulking as planned and hoping she likes chubby dudes xD

Also, given the amount of strength and muscle I lost in my last cut, I'm strongly considering using ostarine for my cut in september/october. I have a line to some pure stuff not cut with RAD, and there is a ton of anecdotal data that I can cut for 8 weeks, keep my gains and strength (maybe even build a little in the cut) and cheat my physiology. However, despite Ostarines reasonably well deserved reputation as the "safe" sarm, especially in 8 week cycles, hair loss, test and est suppression, and even minor gyno are all possibilities.  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Right now I've just started a winter bulk. A lil early. I'm trying to get respectable strength for my size, without getting too fat. I'd like to cut for summer again this year. 
My goals for this bulk.

Get bench as far over 100kgs as possible, would love to be able to hit 100 for a double any day of the week rather than 100 for a bouncy rep once a blue moon 
Get squat above 120kgs (closer to 130 the better, I'd really love to hit it)
No deadlift based goals (it's sitting at about 160-170 depending on the day, my back is my genetic strong point) 
Strict OHP 60kgs+ pls god why is it so hard to overload my OHP :(
Weighted pull ups, 25kgs for 5 reps nice and clean. 

I'm 171 tall and currently 70kgs.

Post bulk/strength cycle, the goal will be to lose maximum fat, minimum muscle, and minimum strength. I'd like to be back under 15% body fat by the start of November, and significantly stronger than I am now. 

I'm hitting tiny PBs left and right and it's still early days, BUT god has intervened as he so often does and yesterday in chemistry I met a nice young yuppie from Cronulla who has been snapping me ever since and seems very keen, so now I'm probably 17% bodyfat, and torn between dipping for aesthetics or cursing the thot life and just bulking as planned and hoping she likes chubby dudes xD

Also, given the amount of strength and muscle I lost in my last cut, I'm strongly considering using ostarine for my cut in september/october. I have a line to some pure stuff not cut with RAD, and there is a ton of anecdotal data that I can cut for 8 weeks, keep my gains and strength (maybe even build a little in the cut) and cheat my physiology. However, despite Ostarines reasonably well deserved reputation as the "safe" sarm, especially in 8 week cycles, hair loss, test and est suppression, and even minor gyno are all possibilities.  

Them numbers are impressive for your body weight mate, a lot of guys cant even do 1 pull up :4_joy: (if you don't do them you should, great strength builder ;) experiment with the grips too) bit early for a winter bulk :4_joy: but if that's your goal why not  ..if you want to cut fast and keep your gains give keto a try for 30 days or so, when your fat adapted you can eat a lot of calories still because your melting fat in your sleep but still having high amounts of protein to look after your gains, your going to lose muscle too on a calorie deficient diet on less you are on something, took me along time to learn this, all the hardwork down the shitter :43_slight_frown:

Don't let the Shelia's distract you mate, stay on your purpose  women like strong confident men, don't agree with everything she says and take the piss out of her a bit, she will be putty in your hand by the end of the night ;)  women are also more about how a guy makes them feel too over looks, make her laugh, take the lead and show her who the boss is lol 

21 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Them numbers are impressive for your body weight mate, a lot of guys cant even do 1 pull up :4_joy: (if you don't do them you should, great strength builder ;) experiment with the grips too) bit early for a winter bulk :4_joy: but if that's your goal why not  ..if you want to cut fast and keep your gains give keto a try for 30 days or so, when your fat adapted you can eat a lot of calories still because your melting fat in your sleep but still having high amounts of protein to look after your gains, your going to lose muscle too on a calorie deficient diet on less you are on something, took me along time to learn this, all the hardwork down the shitter :43_slight_frown:

Don't let the Shelia's distract you mate, stay on your purpose  women like strong confident men, don't agree with everything she says and take the piss out of her a bit, she will be putty in your hand by the end of the night ;)  women are also more about how a guy makes them feel too over looks, make her laugh, take the lead and show her who the boss is lol 

Trust me I do fine with the women and am just as much a nuisance to them as I am here xD. But while I am outwardly confident we all have our inner demons. 

Yeah, I'm always happy to try new things, so a different cutting diet may be in order. 

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Trust me I do fine with the women and am just as much a nuisance to them as I am here xD. But while I am outwardly confident we all have our inner demons. 

Yeah, I'm always happy to try new things, so a different cutting diet may be in order. 

Glad to hear it :D ..women hate nothing more than a lap dog and a spineless guy that wont call her on her bullshit :34_rolling_eyes:  ..forgot to say with keto too because your body is constantly fed from your fat stores it doesn't break your muscle down, it's a great diet for cutting

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Also, I do lots of pull ups and weighted pull ups. I find I'm strongest in narrow neutral grip. I can do over 20 full range of motion with chalk. I generally do sets of 5-8 neutral grip weighted pull ups, and sets of 10 chin ups unweighted. 

Good stuff :91_thumbsup:..i'm with you on the narrow grip, wide grip tends to hurt my shoulders, my favourite is revesre narrow, get a good bicep pump!

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

What watch are you using @Devil? I still have my TomTom GoRunner which was great, but I think a bit too outdated now for me, looking for an upgrade in the not too distant future.

Not using a watch mate, I've download Strava from the app store on my phone. 

I run with my phone on my arm so I can listen to music as well.