talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Health and Fitness

football forum

4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I'm thinking about doing a 5 day water fast with summer coming up, have you tried anything like that before?

I'm a less is more weight loss dude. I like to do it with minimal changes for maximum results as I've said before. I'll jog an extra day a week, add a little cardio post workout and eat less snacks, gradually increasing all those things over time to get the results I want. I'm not into big dramatic changes.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I'm a less is more weight loss dude. I like to do it with minimal changes for maximum results as I've said before. I'll jog an extra day a week, add a little cardio post workout and eat less snacks, gradually increasing all those things over time to get the results I want. I'm not into big dramatic changes.

It's more of a curiosity thing just to see what would happen :4_joy:

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

My prediction. You'll get cramps, pains, shit water, headaches, loss of focus, lose heaps of muscle glycogen and fat, that you will then stack back on within 2 weeks of eating normally xD

Most likely :4_joy:  ..think the only benefit will be to give my system a rest from all the food  

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

The top ones sad, the bottom ones happy :ph34r:lol   ...are you Muslim stan? if so how hard's fasting?

No. 

But I do fast on some days in the year. 

Can be difficult depending on mood or kind of day it is. I get very tempted with snack food (healthy or hot) so have to be quite resilient to stop myself. 

(not only Muslims fast in the world :)

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

What you laughing at.. xD Could be a wrestler for all I know... anyway I agree with Deadlinsman, but if you do get a room make sure you don't pull DDW's cock off when you are wanking each other off.. 

I did think of The Big Show when I saw the pictures 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Stan said:

No. 

But I do fast on some days in the year. 

Can be difficult depending on mood or kind of day it is. I get very tempted with snack food (healthy or hot) so have to be quite resilient to stop myself. 

(not only Muslims fast in the world :)

Cheers for the insight :91_thumbsup:  ..i know that :4_joy: just couldn't remember is you was or not lol

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, nudge said:

How long does it take you? 5-6 hours? That's crazy amount of walking :7_sweat_smile:

Yea, around 4 1/2 - 5 hours I'd say. Went for a walk after work at 14:00. Came home around 18:00. Then went for another walk at 22:30 until 23:20ish. xD

• Wow 3

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Toinho said:

@Happy Blue how many women have you sent to hospital after making love?

edit: just to be clear I’m joking that he’s so strong that there’d have to have been an injury once or at least they couldn’t walk for a few days. 

Definitely in wheelchairs for a significant amount of time. 

Moved to north London recently and the outside of the Emirates is pretty much open to exercise in, good little community scheme. Was there last night kicking a ball around and within 2 minutes managed to pull my groin xD The instinct to just play that you have as a child vs the need to stretch as a 30 year old man xD

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

How did you get on with it? ..was you able to still poo ok? :35_thinking:

xD

Haha it's just an eating pattern, 16 fasting hours cycled by 8 non-fasting hours during the day. Seems to be a health fad these days, but it has been my natural eating pattern for years... 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, nudge said:

xD

Haha it's just an eating pattern, 16 fasting hours cycled by 8 non-fasting hours during the day. Seems to be a health fad these days, but it has been my natural eating pattern for years... 

Oh right lol, thought you'd gone for days without eating 😂 ..might try that 🤔 I will just sleep for the 16hrs 🙃