Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Fantasy Premier League 2018/19 - New League Set Up

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/home

Those of you familiar with this will know how it works. 

Those that were in the league last season will automatically be renewed in to it when you sort your team out for this season.

Anyone new - go to the above site, join classic/private league and type in this code - 67321-28914 - Would prefer if this league is kept to TF365 (or TFF) members only.

Also, Stan's Super League is also back up and running - last year it had about 275 people in. The code to join that is 67321-28915 - please spread the word on this one, the more the merrier!

Every season I say I can't be arsed this time then end up making a team a couple of days before kick off because of the hype, don't put much effort into it throughout the season but at least make my weekly changes, generally try and follow the Scout advice each week but somehow end up 1,500,000th in the overall standings while everyone else who does practically the same is inexplicably in the top 2,000.

Needless to say I expect this year to be similar.

Salah being so expensive is really giving me a headache. Can't decide on whether to put him in or not and have changed my team hundreds of times with and without him in😂

2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Salah being so expensive is really giving me a headache. Can't decide on whether to put him in or not and have changed my team hundreds of times with and without him in😂

I've managed to squeeze him in. Had to sacrifice some usual picks though.

Salah is a must have surely. My headache is that I also want Aguero and Aubameyang but that's like 40% of your budget on three players so have to go with one or the other...

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Salah is a must have surely. My headache is that I also want Aguero and Aubameyang but that's like 40% of your budget on three players so have to go with one or the other...

I've got Salah & Aguero in mine but can't stretch to having Aubameyang which is a shame as I think he'll be quality under Emery. 

I've managed to fit in Salah, De Bruyne and Aubemyang and still happy with the rest of my team.

We should get this thread more active. Just realised I've already dropped my first clanger of the season by playing Patricio (v Everton) instead of Foster (v Brighton). It's because I had the Cardiff keeper instead of Foster before I swapped them the other day and didn't change my actual line-up.

Ended up upgrading Son to Eriksen last minute, downgrading from Cedric and Diop to Wan Bissaka and Peltier to pay for the extra £1.0m. Figured that Mendy, Coleman and Robertson are going to end up playing most weeks anyway.

Screenshot_20180811-114230.thumb.png.661189e3870a8907aecc129343cd4004.png

How do transfers work here? You get one a week I think, but do they accumulate or is it 'use it or lose it'?

13 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

How do transfers work here? You get one a week I think, but do they accumulate or is it 'use it or lose it'?

You get one free transfer a week and can save up two free transfers, but that's it. If you do no transfers for 6 weeks you'll still only have two free transfers. Each additional transfer costs you 4 points.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

1 a week but only ever a maximum of 2 if you don't use one in previous weeks

• Thanks 1

Wan Bissaka and Foster on my bench with about 300 points.

Zaha and Richarlison my first goalscorers of the season with Jota credited for the assist just now.

Jeff Schlupp coming up big with a goal and clean sheet for me along with Alonso with an assist and a clean sheet. All my big hitters play tomorrow

Decent start so far, 50 points from 7 played.  Only regrets were finally chosing King over Wilson after going back and forth the last couple of weeks, and keeping Wan-Bissaka on my bench.

31 points for me. Could really do with a no show from Mendy or Robertson tomorrow to get Wan Bissakas 12 off my bench. That defensive situation to be resolved with Salah (C) and Aguero to come.

Wan Bissaka is my second sub, so I would need a couple players not to play tomorrow.  I cant see that happening.

43 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Got Van Aanholt as my third sub. Fuck sake.

I had him as sub in the draft league, ffs

Had Kante on my bench thinking he wouldn't play much xD

Van Dijk and Ramsey to score a few today would go down a treat. 

2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

All I care about today is that Jurgen doesn't pick Trent Alexander Arnold.

tenor.gif

Robertson's early assist easing the pain of my Wan Bissaka bench. Mendy could still be replaced by Delph I suppose..  

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Wan Bissaka on my bench too, heard he bagged points. An assist I presume? 

Yeah assist, clean sheet and 3 bonus points. 12 overall.

23 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

ffs xD

Great work by him too. He got fouled and instead of staying down holding his face like 90% of people he got up, kept running, then fed Wilf. Great lad.

Happy with my 75 points. Ironically after wanting Robertson or Mendy to miss out so Wan Bissaka and his 12 points could come in, Mendy scores 16 and Robertson scores 11 so just Coleman's 1 pointer stinking up my defence a bit.