The better place to talk football.

Harvey Wankstain

football forum

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

xD

ESMS. The files will be on my laptop somewhere. 

It's so old I remember swapping Huntelaar for Alan Shearer when I managed Heerenveen on TFM :4_joy:

Ah mate need to get that back on the go, reminded me of the days where I used to play a postal football manager game via some random football magazine. Was the bollocks

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Ah mate need to get that back on the go, reminded me of the days where I used to play a postal football manager game via some random football magazine. Was the bollocks

We've never been able to get the same spark in the game now everyone is older. We might have a few fresh faces that can make up for it though. 

If there is demand I'll do it. What kind of format? We've done everything over the years. Full league's, league's of 8, real teams, made up teams, draft, transfers.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

ESMS was class. The trouble last time was there was only one or two people per team, it should be five or six at least. 

Los Cause was the best team too, a true legendary TFF team.

Los Cause are legends of not just the game. But the internet. What a team. 

3 hours ago, Harvsky said:

We've never been able to get the same spark in the game now everyone is older. We might have a few fresh faces that can make up for it though. 

If there is demand I'll do it. What kind of format? We've done everything over the years. Full league's, league's of 8, real teams, made up teams, draft, transfers.

I'm not sure we're on the same page, I don't mean the one where we were all on the same side. I mean the one where we literally got given a team, chose the players and the formation, had three different playing styles and every few days would have games played.

55 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

What a team, what a Twitter page.

@SirBalon

As far as I'm concerned that football game that was done was one of the best moments I've seen on the two forums we've all been party to.  How I genuinely managed to piss people of I had always gotten on well with by acting like the forum's version of Mino Raiola had me in stitches almost everyday. xD

5 hours ago, Danny said:

I'm not sure we're on the same page, I don't mean the one where we were all on the same side. I mean the one where we literally got given a team, chose the players and the formation, had three different playing styles and every few days would have games played.

I was talking about that kind, though people being on the same team was the result of that not working anymore with the people we had. 

1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

ESMS was great back in the day (even when @Harvsky took Adriano off me for nowt. Wanker ¬¬) so wouldn't mind seeing this come back. Problem is more of a time issue and mainly getting constant activity.

xD I don't remember that.

I remember whenever someone new joined it would basically be a race to dupe them into selling or trading their best players. 

I also recall Liam match fixing.

1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

xD I don't remember that.

I remember whenever someone new joined it would basically be a race to dupe them into selling or trading their best players. 

I also recall Liam match fixing.

I think it was because Adriano had that 50% ownership thing between Inter and maybe Juventus at the time. Whoever sold him as Juventus manager fucked me as well. ¬¬

Wasn't there a Liverpool fan who purposefully sold off the best players for pittance at Man City and bought shite for a hefty price (I remember selling Gavin Rae to Man City for about £10m)? xD

37 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I think it was because Adriano had that 50% ownership thing between Inter and maybe Juventus at the time. Whoever sold him as Juventus manager fucked me as well. ¬¬

Wasn't there a Liverpool fan who purposefully sold off the best players for pittance at Man City and bought shite for a hefty price (I remember selling Gavin Rae to Man City for about £10m)? xD

xD sounds about right. I remember someone trading 18s for 16s because he thought they had a better future xD

Archived