• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, nudge said:

Alright then. Screenshot #1

7pEdiYn.jpg

16 hours ago, nudge said:

QfesOmJ.jpg

When I saw the first picture I thought it was along the lines of some Contagion film of some description but then when I looked at the second picture I thought maybe Nudge had just left her webcam on by accident and it completely threw me.... 

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Just a guess, Outbreak with Dustin Hoffman & Morgan Freeman, about a monkey carrying a virus?

Nope!

14 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

When I saw the first picture I thought it was along the lines of some Contagion film of some description but then when I looked at the second picture I thought maybe Nudge had just left her webcam on by accident and it completely threw me.... 

xD 

New screenshot in a moment.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

Slither?

If not, don't put a female in a shower as the next screenshot as you will get Bluewolf thinking about you and your webcam again.  :whistling:    

Nope!

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Nah, given @nudge's answer in the Sheep game,  there's not enough whips and chains in that picture!

Archived