talkfootball365

Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Wed 8th March - Borussia Dortmund (4) 4-0 (1) Benfica

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Machado said:

I think we'll lose but hopefully it's 2-1 :$

I think it'll be this which is sad  because I prefer Dortmund. I wouldn't begrudge Benfica going through though. Strong and under-rated team.

3 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Commentator on my American stream just referred to the Westfalenstadion as "BVB Stadium". And he said BVB in the English way.

Disgusting. 

Yeah - they did as well on FS2. I've gotten so used to it that it doesn't bother me much. However, the guys on FS2 are English. 

3 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Commentator on my American stream just referred to the Westfalenstadion as "BVB Stadium". And he said BVB in the English way.

Disgusting. 

I don't think they're allowed to use stadiums names like we're used to (dumb rule for European games, I know).

Man City's isn't called the Etihad; ours isn't called King Power. 

• The title was changed to Wed 8th March - Borussia Dortmund (4) 4-0 (1) Benfica

Phew, after the 1:0 we suddenly played so shaky and Benfica played really well. Pulisic with the important 2:0 and then Auba brought it home. Great match altogether. Pulisic, Dembele, Weigl were all awesome, but how good did Marc Bartra get? Dodgy first half of the season, but now he oozes confidence and class! 

Just now, Tsubasa said:

Phew, after the 1:0 we suddenly played so shaky and Benfica played really well. Pulisic with the important 2:0 and then Auba brought it home. Great match altogether. Pulisic, Dembele, Weigl were all awesome, but how good did Marc Bartra get? Dodgy first half of the season, but now he oozes confidence and class! 

So happy for you man! Great performance...

Couldn't watch the game unfortunately but 4-0 is shit in any case.

Looking at PSG it doesn't seem too bad though. I guess it can happen at this level. Barça themselves got battered in the first hand.

On another note, only twice this season we have played in a 4-3-3. Lost both games... 4-0 and 4-2. It's shameful that we're afraid to play with only two midfielders against the toughest opponents.