talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cars & Motorcycles

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Rab said:

I'd probably kill myself driving one of these. I'd love a Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk. I'd kill myself in that too though.

So would I... Still can't stop lusting over it though haha :7_sweat_smile:

On 04/03/2019 at 13:01, nudge said:

Love the Mustangs; both the classic and the new ones... My second favourite make/model. 

The skulls on the bikes are maaaaaybe a tiny bit too much for me xD 

Yea.. just showing what some do.. these are probably the two I like most.. a lot of work went into them I would have thought.. 

Astonishing Diy Ideas: Harley Davidson Gifts Guys harley davidson birthday wishes.Harley Davidson Boots Cowboys harley davidson crafts black.Harley Davidson Art Wall Decor..

Snakes and screaming skull molded on bike tank. In gun metal gray.

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 06/03/2019 at 23:42, Bluewolf said:

Recently stumbled upon this series with Norman Reedus.. probably better known for his role in The Walking Dead.. 

If you have any interest in bikes you will probably love this.. 

https://www3.1movies.is/series/ride-with-norman-reedus-season-1/28543/70843/sKUnOA3o-watch-online-free.html

I've only just seen this post... will definitely watch this!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

In the city. I parked in a spot I've parked at for years, and in less than 2 hours came back to no motorcycle:| In a parking spot on the street. Gone between 6.30 and 8.30 pm

Ah that sucks man...  :( Given that you've been parking there regularly for years, someone must have been eyeing it for a while probably? Any chance of any cameras in the area? Not that it helps much but still...

9 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

In the city. I parked in a spot I've parked at for years, and in less than 2 hours came back to no motorcycle:| In a parking spot on the street. Gone between 6.30 and 8.30 pm

That’s fucking shite, I’d be fucking fuming - sorry to hear that mate.

Hopefully the cops find the cunt and get your bike back

17 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Always aviod the Paki neighborhoods 

Sorry for your loss mate.

I dont even know how gutted I'd be if it were to happen to my motorcycle. I dont even have insurance, so for me it would not only be an emotional loss, but a financial one as well.

3 hours ago, AMG said:

Sorry for your loss mate.

I dont even know how gutted I'd be if it were to happen to my motorcycle. I dont even have insurance, so for me it would not only be an emotional loss, but a financial one as well.

I also didn't have insurance. But if i had comprehensive insurance that would have cost me 4k + excess. So that's a bit more than the fuckin bike is worthxD

Bonus like if you can spot who the two riders are together further down... 

Bad Boys & Hot Bikers: 30 Proofs That Guys & Motorcycles Are Perfect Duo

Newman and Triumph

Marlon Brando as Johnny in the iconic biker film The Wild One.

Robert-Redford-by-Orlando-Globey bw

steve-mcqueen-triumph2.jpg?w=700

Josh Brolin | Triumph

Ryan Reynolds Rides His Motorcycle on October 8, 2007-- also like cause its a ducati! Hello! Lol perfect combination

George Clooney Divorce: Blames Amal Alamuddin For Killing Career and Ruining Politician Aspirations - Hollywood Changed Her!

There's just something about Dwayne Johnson that is so, so swoon-worthy. Not only does he possess an almost superhuman strength (have you seen those muscles?),

Angelina Jolie riding a Triumph Street Triple R #MOTORCYCLE #BIKERS #MOTORCYCLEFEDERATION

David Coulthard and fellow Formula One star Jenson Button take their Harley Davidsons for a spin in London

cf1746bdfbd535da2d7bb14593e528f3.jpg

Keanu Reeves looking boss as always! Loving this! #kaferacers ------- Would you ride this? Rate 1 to 10! ------- Via - Tag the owner! ------- Follow @kaferacers for daily images ------- #keanu #keanureeves #motor

LOOKBOOKS.com is the Technology behind the Talent. Discover, follow, share.

ad84fa42a10f46361af3050983c8e2a2.jpg

celebrity motorcycle riders | Singer Pink is seen riding around the city on her motorcycle.

Russell Crowe

Coogan's Bluff (1968)

Antonio Banderas moto bmw

Patrick Swayze

Mickey Rourke & his custom-cruise.

Friends Archive - Metisse - Jason Statham

Image: Sylvester Stallone (© James Devaney/WireImage/Getty Images)

John Travolta starred in the motorcycle buddy movie "Wild Hogs" but he is also a motorcycle fan in real life. He's been riding since he was 18. The Harley-Davidson he rode to the Ocala, Florida opening of the movie, was auctioned off for $70,000 for to help restore the Marion Theatre in Ocala, Florida.

photos by Sante DOrazio

ebd125eb234102192f69d9449dc384d4.jpg

Laurence Fishburne. On August 18th 2008, it was reported that Laurence Fishburne would join the cast of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation after William Petersen (aka Gil Grissom) left the series. John Malkovich was also considered for the role prior to the announcement Fishburne joined the show on the ninth episode of the 9th season as a college professor.

MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ Riding Her Bike Out in Malibu 09/18/2015 ...

McQueen and a Triumph. Though Tom Cruise would later say "I feel the need for speed" in "Top Gun," it was McQueen that embodied that need. He was fearless, often doing his own stunts.

Loved his toys, hated having his picture taken, but looked cool none the less. 

You might be cool, but you'll never be Lemmy-on-a-Triumph cool.

And finally.. the worlds greatest ever actor in the only acceptable bike pose to Nudge... B|

Great to see so many Triumphs on show.... 

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Like 1