• Join one of the best football forums on the internet!

Join in on the discussion with fans from around the world. Signing up takes seconds!

We also have off-topic sections where you can discuss anything from your favourite music to whatever game you're currently playing.

Sign in to follow this  
Kitchen Sales

Wed 15th March - Monaco (6) 3-1 (6) Manchester City (Monaco win on away goals)

Batard    598

Expecting another goal-fest here, would not be surprised to see Monaco go through on away goals either. Fancy a 3-1 here. 

Batard    598
3 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

Mbappe to score, Monaco to win. Get on it.

I'm looking Mbappe first goalscorer, Monaco to win as a solid bet

Cicero    598

Wonder how many players Monaco will lose this summer window? So many top young talents it's insane. 

I know we are interested in a couple, as well as a handful of other clubs, but it would a massive statement if Monaco tied these players down long term. 

Stan    1,368
Just now, Cicero said:

Wonder how many players Monaco will lose this summer window? So many top young talents it's insane. 

I know we are interested in a couple, as well as a handful of other clubs, but it would a massive statement if Monaco tied these players down long term. 

if they can tie players down and improve on that squad, i can see them being in a CL Final within the next 5 years. 

Batard    598

Thomas Lemar is already being sniffed out by Juve so I find it unlikely this team will be retained over the summer. 

Cicero    598
2 minutes ago, Batard said:

Thomas Lemar is already being sniffed out by Juve so I find it unlikely this team will be retained over the summer. 

Silva, Bakayoko, Mbappe, Fabinho, Sidibe...

All being closely monitored by numerous clubs. 

...Dan    77

Surely they won't let them all go at once. I'd say two this summer, three at the most. Mbappé should definitely stay at least another year.

4-2 Monaco is my hopeful prediction. Monaco go through on away goals and we get another great game.

Batard    598
5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Silva, Bakayoko, Mbappe, Fabinho, Sidibe...

All being closely monitored by numerous clubs. 

Bernardo Silva is a real gem of a player, don't be surprised to see Real Madrid snap him up

Cicero    598
5 minutes ago, Batard said:

Bernardo Silva is a real gem of a player, don't be surprised to see Real Madrid snap him up

Bale and Vasquez in his way. Wouldn't be the best choice.

Happy Blue    195
On 3/6/2017 at 6:09 PM, Cicero said:

Can go either way. 

Only if we allow it too  ...we should be dismantling teams like this tbh 

Cicero    598

Monaco XI - Subasic, Sidibe, Raggi, Jemerson, Mendy, Silva, Fabinho, Bakayoko, Lemar, Falcao, Lottin

Manchester City XI - Caballero, Sagna, Stones, Kolarov, Clichy, Fernandinho, Sterling, Silva, DeBruyne, Sane, Aguero

Stan    1,368

Goal MONACO! Early goal, Mbappe for Monaco. Early pressure for Monaco tells. 

...Dan    77

Mbappé! Perfect start. Looked like he blew his chance to give Monaco an early lead but made up for it seconds later!

Cicero    598
1 minute ago, ...Dan said:

Haha, I love this Monaca team! Hopefully they win the whole thing.

If they manage to keep a hold of their players they'd have some dynasty and team for the next several years. 

...Dan    77

My new preferred coach to take over at Arsenal is Jardim, so long as he brings a few players with him. Fabinho, Bernardo Silva and Mbappé'll do.

Eco    255

Perfect half for Monaco. They are making me think I should start watching more of them in Ligue 1. :ph34r:

Cure    193
11 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Has Kompany retired? Christ when was the last time he played a game? 

He's been on the sidelines for most of the season injured. Keeps om encountering problems in his recovery.

...Dan    77

Monaco not being adventurous enough in the second half. If they're not careful the same thing will happen to them as what happened to PSG. Sitting back and waiting for the opposition to score is never a good plan.

Eco    255

Everyone knew that was coming. Either Monaco stepped off the gas or City has turned it up (or both), but Monaco have been absent since the break. 

Stan    1,368

Game on! Man City get an away goal. they lead on aggregate. Great play by Sterling. Cuts inside, shoots, keeper saves, Sane gets the rebound in. 

Stan    1,368

Monaco have been terrible this half. Barely a shadow of their first half performance but they manage to get another goal.

Dan    296

Last English team. This is a dream isn't it?

I thought Monaco would get through this when it was drawn. They have a very, very tidy side at the minute.

6666    209

Looks like Man Utd spunked out on a French striker from Monaco too early. Martial barely did much for Monaco and wasn't being talked about a whole lot before Man Utd spent a fortune on him, this Mbappe kid however is really looking impressive.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this