talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bayern Munich (1) 1-3 (3) Liverpool (2nd Leg) - Wednesday 13th March, 2019

3 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Fuck me. 2 of the most time wasting corners in the history of the fucking game, no yellows shown and boom. Goal. 

Error 404 justice not found.

I mean if you want Bayern Munich to win, you'd probably also be wanting them to have a shot on target by one of their own players (as opposed to Matip doing it). I mean maybe the plan is to have Matip score all of their goals.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I mean if you want Bayern Munich to win, you'd probably also be wanting them to have a shot on target by one of their own players (as opposed to Matip doing it). I mean maybe the plan is to have Matip score all of their goals.

It's a minor miracle that Lewandowski didn't put them 2-1 up from a yard in front. Settle 

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

And a miracle occurred!!! As we just discussed. Little timmy is saved!!!

On the showing of these 2 legs it doesn't look like a miracle that it looks like we're going through against these...

Germany has the best football culture in the world but I'm sorry, if Bayern are blowing away teams playing this shite football just pumping the ball down the wings for Coman and Gnabry, in terms of defending the Bundesliga is a bums league. 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Bayern are an embarrassment every year in the Champions League, they're just another PSG in that sense. 

Walk the league and get proper mugged off in Europe, even Pep couldn't break the cycle.

That's a bit harsh putting them in the same category as PSG. They're European royalty, they've won it 5 times.

3 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Germany has the best football culture in the world but I'm sorry, if Bayern are blowing away teams playing this shite football just pumping the ball down the wings for Coman and Gnabry, in terms of defending the Bundesliga is a bums league. 

Don't you play Football Manager? Bayern will struggle to break into the Top 10 in the future, and Mainz and HSV will dominate the league. 

Just now, Blue said:

Remember when I got ridiculed for saying Serie A is better than the Bundesliga? Tears...

Who ridiculed you for that? The Serie A has been better than the Bundesliga the entire time I've been alive xD

Bayern Munich next season

Coach. Someone actually good

-------------------------------------------Neuer--------------------------------------

Someone good------Sule---------Someone good-------------Alaba

-------------------------Tiago--------------Someone good---------------------

Gnabry-----------------------Someone good----------------Someone under 40 and good

------------------------------------Lewandowski--------------------------------------

They've got to spend about 200mil by my estimations.

• The title was changed to Bayern Munich (1) 1-3 (3) Liverpool (2nd Leg) - Wednesday 13th March, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived