• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tennis

football forum

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Djokovic starting to look exhausted. 

5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Tuned in just before the second set tie break. Alcaraz has been magnificent. Djokovic looks bamboozled and broken (for now).

He looked rattled for sure. 

I reckon he needed to take a massive dump, hence the long break... 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Alcaraz about to serve for it. One of the commentators said earlier he has some of the best traits from Nadal, Federer and Djokovic. I do get major Rafa vibes more than the others but otherwise hard to argue.

Agreed. Such similar style. Think he trained at his academy? 

• Administrator

Some of the winners he made were incredible. 

Really settled in the 2nd set and then it became a real battle, and a proper final. 

Really enjoyable to watch. Deserving winner. I can't wait for more titles from Alcaraz. 

Sensational from Alcaraz, I really thought he'd choke swrving cor the match but he handled it like a champ. Comes across a lovely fella too.

Hahahaha have that Novak and you can keep your crocodile tears too. Lucky not to avoid a court violation for his act of petulance on top of his time wasting.

• Subscriber

Hopefully Alcaraz gets good competition from the likes of Ruud, Rune, Sinner in the long term because as soon as he's bagged another handful of grand slams over the next 3 years he'll be the one who we all say is boring for dominating xD.

Nothing against Djokovic (or Nadal or Federer) but it's long overdue for one of the "next gen" players to prise the torch out of the hands of the old big three.

• Upvote 1