talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Big Middle Eastern Thread

football forum

On 23/04/2024 at 19:06, 6666 said:

Mass graves filled with executed men, women, and children who also had their hands tied behind their backs.

Instead of a big deal being made about this, the main news being focused on seems to be some dickhead provoking protestors and then playing the victim here in the UK, and then there's the US having a meltdown because students are protesting against Israel so obviously they're getting smeared as antisemitic (which should mean nothing coming from zionists).

Israel are getting away with genocide but there are a lot more people aware of Israel's negative hold on governments. Hope is that long term this sees thier influence fade away.

Biden praying this all blows over and people forget about everything before the election. He certainly will.

Source: Tehran times says it all really,  there was a news outlet that posted a video in January where the Palestinians dug mass graves to bury their own dead that were decomposing in the mortuary's and it was in the grounds of the hospital where these alleged mass graves were found.   

On 23/04/2024 at 20:25, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don't think we should be pretending like things like this aren't antisemitic:

targeting-students-AL-QASSAM.png?ex=6628dbad&is=66278a2d&hm=b2e23534daa84be2c4bfbfdd973d6edd81ecb1736234337a84f76997a868109d&=

How would we feel if that was 5 black guys standing around with BLM flags & some guy in white robes holds up a sign that says "the Klan's next targets"? Some of the footage coming out of the Columbia protests are outrageous, the media coverage has been insane to me - it's scenes that rival that white nationalist "Unite the Right" in terms of open displays of racial hatred, sort of just being swept under the rug.

There's been this trend among the far-left to champion good and worthwhile causes that deserve support: Palestinian statehood, racial equality, ending police brutality... and then go about support of these things in the most repulsive and repugnant way that draws criticism for these worthwhile causes. Then leaving the movement in tatters for the next trendy cause to protest for. It's honestly a disgrace, because worthwhile causes that make the world a better place should be supported. But going about it in a way that is disgusting is going to do nothing positive.

And I don't see how displays like this picture from Columbia University, or chanting things like "gas the Jews" or "Jews go back to Poland/Romania/Europe" are going to lead to anything positive for those who actually want to see Palestinian statehood and a restoration of Palestinian human rights and dignity.

There were other signs like "final solution" with a Palestine flag,  chants that are something like there is no two state solution, only one solution.   Al Qassam's next target pointing towards Jews and referring to Jews as Zionists as it is used in the context of white supremacy are all anti semetic. 

With Pasach this week I have had a run in early this week with someone questioning why I am Jewish.    It is not the time for weakness,  we have to stand up to it as we cannot allow it to be made a new normal.    

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Source: Tehran times says it all really,  there was a news outlet that posted a video in January where the Palestinians dug mass graves to bury their own dead that were decomposing in the mortuary's and it was in the grounds of the hospital where these alleged mass graves were found.   

There were other signs like "final solution" with a Palestine flag,  chants that are something like there is no two state solution, only one solution.   Al Qassam's next target pointing towards Jews and referring to Jews as Zionists as it is used in the context of white supremacy are all anti semetic. 

With Pasach this week I have had a run in early this week with someone questioning why I am Jewish.    It is not the time for weakness,  we have to stand up to it as we cannot allow it to be made a new normal.    

You posted that above 3 times buddy ? O.o

Bill Maher dropping truth bombs, these people are not helping palastinians at all by promoting radicalists, if hamas goes and the ideology there will be absolute peace.   

More on the Iran/Israel tit for tat, information coming out that the IRGC wanted to cover up the story on Israeli drones.   Israel do not operate with long range FPV drones and the drones used are to expensive to risk over protected regions.    

Saudi Arabia, UAE confirmed a flight of two F35's broke Iranian airspace undetected through the Persian Gulf.  The F35 has sensors that detect radar detection systems used by SAM batteries, the IAF struck a battery of S400 air defence units without Iran even knowing it. The F35 and F22 remain the only genuine stealth multi role fighters in the world and a testiment to western power. 

The Russian SU57, production issues have rendered it pretty unusable and J2 unproven have larger RCS's than the F16 and Saab Gripen E.  Turkeys KAAN or F22 copycat is nowhere near operational capacity and it's performance is largely unknown, it uses the same engines used in the F16 which is not a stealth engine, turkey have pulled a Russia and designed the cart before the horse as they are still working on an engine, basically the stupid way to design something. 

Anyone that sincerely uses SJW or political correctness should fucken kill themselves with their own hypocrisy.

What do those terms means? Fuck all. They are just used to posture moral superiority while doing the exact same thing they accuse SJWs of, that is shaming people who differ. 

Smug wanker.

• Upvote 1

I can't see anything wrong with Bill Maher calling out people that espouse hate speech.  Not all instances are but media has caught rampant hate speech on camera and it is inexcusable.  Calling them out is not moral high ground and given that bill Maher is a Democrat for life anti Trump I would say he is the most critical liberal of the bullshit on his side of the aisle. 

Yesterday a student leader for Columbia called for killing of "zionist" which is a call to kill jews, there are intefada chants, burn down tel Aviv, river to sea, preventing jews from entering campus, these are all latent cases of hate speech so good on Maher for not tolerating it

On 29/04/2024 at 04:12, OrangeKhrush said:

I can't see anything wrong with Bill Maher calling out people that espouse hate speech.  Not all instances are but media has caught rampant hate speech on camera and it is inexcusable.  Calling them out is not moral high ground and given that bill Maher is a Democrat for life anti Trump I would say he is the most critical liberal of the bullshit on his side of the aisle. 

Yesterday a student leader for Columbia called for killing of "zionist" which is a call to kill jews, there are intefada chants, burn down tel Aviv, river to sea, preventing jews from entering campus, these are all latent cases of hate speech so good on Maher for not tolerating it

I know you can’t see anything, you’ve proved time after time that you’re walking blind through life.

You’ve literally called Palestinians ‘savages’ in this thread. Maybe you should start checking your own hate speech.

I am uneasy about any ground invasion over Ramadan.  These savages attack over our religious observance days, because they dehumanise us for being Jewish,  I don't want to stoop to their level, no invasion over Ramadan

30 minutes ago, Spike said:

I know you can’t see anything, you’ve proved time after time that you’re walking blind through life.

You’ve literally called Palestinians ‘savages’ in this thread. Maybe you should start checking your own hate speech.

That was a reference to Hamas,  which they are,  they have killed their own,  they have killed Jews and they have killed Lebenese,  there preoccupation is Jihad. 

Didn't Bill Maher call Ice Cube the n word once and then acted like it was fine for him to do that for some reason? Probably not the best spokesperson for criticism of hate speech lol, even if I do think there's a decent chunk of these pro-Palestine protests that is legitimately antisemitic.

16 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

That was a reference to Hamas,  which they are,  they have killed their own,  they have killed Jews and they have killed Lebenese,  their preoccupation is Jihad. 

So it’s savagery when Hamas does it but not when the IDF kill, that’s okay? You are literally dehumanising them and can’t see through your own hypocrisy.