The better place to talk football.

Teso Dos Bichos

football forum

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Danny said:

There’s so much drama on this forum 😂 What happened to calling someone a cunt in an argument and getting over it the next day?

Aye, the banter in here, I love it like this friendly debate between a member and Admin about an up-coming match I presume between Cardiff & Bristol, FPMSL, I even showed the wife and daughter when they heard me laughing and asked me why and the wife's reaction was "Oh my god..." the daughters reaction was laughing the same as me, brilliant, classic banter and humour  :rofl:  

895752311_download(1).thumb.png.c56705031fe0727f05ad18bb922457f1.png

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Aye, the banter in here, I love it like this friendly debate between a member and Admin about an up-coming match I presume between Cardiff & Bristol, FPMSL, I even showed the wife and daughter when they heard me laughing and asked me why and the wife's reaction was "Oh my god..." the daughters reaction was laughing the same as me, brilliant, classic banter and humour  :rofl:  

895752311_download(1).thumb.png.c56705031fe0727f05ad18bb922457f1.png

John you know what, I'd just like to say you're an absolute breath of fresh air, a complete weirdo in the best possible way, but when I'm down I can just read a few of your posts and they cheer me right up. Your positive outlook on life, your enthusiasm to share with us your experiences and your warm persona - people should be a lot more like John and we'd all be much happier. 

• Subscriber

Cheers @Storts, life is too short nowadays to be sad and miserable, I have seen and experienced things in my army days on active service that would make you cry and shiver but I am a survivor and when I wake up in the morning and look in the bathroom mirror and say "Good morning you ugly looking old bastard, you are still alive and kicking then", then smile and continue on with the day, as I say to myself you only live twice, that's the day you are born and the day you die.  O.o

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, antarctica said:

Hi everyone, I made a new account just to clarify a couple things and get a few of your contacts before I go on my break.

Firstly, this IS going to be a break. I don't regret on deleting my account even if I'll lose everything. I am exhausted at not having anyone on staff ever listen and just let stuff fly by them. It is tiresome at this point and I'm fighting a losing battle. That's why I'm taking this decision. I'm tired of taking one week breaks only for things to go back the same in a weeks time.

Anyways, I made this account just to clarify as you would obviously know I have been reading. I feel some have missed the point entirely. Sure it's wrong of me to bite back in theory, but if I were to be honest, after being attacked by the same individual time and time again for harmless posting, it gets tiring and ignoring the individual does nothing for me if an end is not going to be put to this issue. I don't want to be made to look like a fool for posts that aren't hurting anyone. That's not what I come here for.

Anyways, thanks to those who are giving me tips and want me here, but I'd rather take time off. I'm tired of being harassed by the same individual the past 4 years and want time off. Only reason I made this account is to regain some lost contact (like Nudge). Expect a PM very soon. My leave was abrupt and I never got a chance to do that.

Love you all. My annoyances changes nothing about my opinion on everyone else.

When I deleted your account I asked you to confirm if you were happy for it to be deleted and you said yes. So I stopped what I was doing and went on my computer to delete your account.

Please don't waste my time because I've got better shit to do.

• The topic was locked

Archived