talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I didn't know there was particular preference for knives. I thought it'd be rife with illegal American guns.

Some people here are poor and can afford a knife at most. There are guns though. In particular, both my father and ex girlfriend have been robbed at gunpoint once.

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

Some people here are poor and can afford a knife at most. There are guns though. In particular, both my father and ex girlfriend have been robbed at gunpoint once.

The walls sounds better and better.

When people say they're glad to have moved out of London due to the crime as if they've just escaped Baghdad.

The chances of you getting stabbed are minimal, then take into account that most stabbings are gang related and happen to teenagers young adults.

So unless you're a teenager growing up on a council estate in London and are involved with or know a gang then you've not got a lot to worry about.

Edited by Danny

56 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

It's quite common really, though most stabbings don't get reported in the national press anymore. 

Not so much national but the likes of GetWestLondon report pretty much everything within west London obviously

15 hours ago, Blue said:

Have you not taken a second to consider in what continent I live in!???

You fucking cunts alongside paraguayans, bolivians, chileans, colombians and uruguayans ruined my country. Back at 1950 when there weren't immigrants from Latin-America we were as secure as Western-Europe, now while we're still one of the most secure countries alongside Chile and Uruguay it's nothing like it was back then. :shoot:

5 minutes ago, Berserker said:

You fucking cunts alongside paraguayans, bolivians, chileans, colombians and uruguayans ruined my country. Back at 1950 when there weren't immigrants from Latin-America we were as secure as Western-Europe, now while we're still one of the most secure countries alongside Chile and Uruguay it's nothing like it was back then. :shoot:

I've seen that thought before, and I wouldn't rule it out to be honest it could well be accurate. Would you say Uruguay truly ruined it though? Reminds me a bit of the African and Arabic situation in France.

Its a funny one really though. Peru has hugely improved as a country since the past century. Its still ridiculously Lima centric and very poor but its grown and is continuing to grow. As for the danger, its also a funny one. I've never felt danger in this city, just use a bit of common sense and you'll be fine. Lima is really the only very dangerous city and that shows by its size (third biggest city in the America's)

I also think Argentina was as secure as western europe, I remember I used to go there a lot in the early 2000's and it was lovely. Still by a mile the most developed country this continent has to offer though. Chile also isn't that secure by the way. I'd say just Argentina and Uruguay.

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I've seen that thought before, and I wouldn't rule it out to be honest it could well be accurate. Would you say Uruguay truly ruined it though? Reminds me a bit of the African and Arabic situation in France.

Its a funny one really though. Peru has hugely improved as a country since the past century. Its still ridiculously Lima centric and very poor but its grown and is continuing to grow. As for the danger, its also a funny one. I've never felt danger in this city, just use a bit of common sense and you'll be fine. Lima is really the only very dangerous city and that shows by its size (third biggest city in the America's)

I also think Argentina was as secure as western europe, I remember I used to go there a lot in the early 2000's and it was lovely. Still by a mile the most developed country this continent has to offer though. Chile also isn't that secure by the way. I'd say just Argentina and Uruguay.

Well Uruguay is a strange case as it's similarly secure, but it may be they just send the worst they got because you do see a fair number of uruguayans involved in kidnappings and shit like that. With Brazil it's the opposite, while they're a relatively poor and dangerous country, their people coming here don't cause any troubles, spend good money and are very well seen.

2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Well Uruguay is a strange case as it's similarly secure, but it may be they just send the worst they got because you do see a fair number of uruguayans involved in kidnappings and shit like that. With Brazil it's the opposite, while they're a relatively poor and dangerous country, their people coming here don't cause any troubles, spend good money and are very well seen.

Brazil along with Venezuela are the 2 most dangerous countries in South America to be fair. Uruguay truly surprises me to be honest, I've been once and always had them as a calm and somewhat secure country. If I had to list in terms of safety I'd go like this

Most dangerous: Venezuela and Brazil

Middle of the road: Peru, Chile, Colombia, 

Safest: Argentina, Uruguay

Don't have a clue about Bolivia, Ecuador and Paraguay. Probably because they are 3 of the 4 countries in South America I haven't been to.

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

I wish to travel to Argentina one day.

Berserker can tell you more but I'd recommend San Carlos de Bariloche. Only place in the country I've been outside BsAs and its lovely. That's the first I remember of snow in my life.

football forum

I'd happily go on holiday in Brazil but would obviously book a complex that was secure and away from the main favela. 

Columbia and Venezuela don't interest me one bit, way too dangerous for little gain.

7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I'd happily go on holiday in Brazil but would obviously book a complex that was secure and away from the main favela. 

Columbia and Venezuela don't interest me one bit, way too dangerous for little gain.

Colombia isn't dangerous at all. Only the west coast. Its always been exagerrated for all the drug issues they've had that hit world news. Peru is and always has been a more dangerous country than Colombia, and I don't ever feel in danger here.

Having one of those busy weeks, although it will probably be like that for a bit. Working a lot on my webpage which is massively growing by week, building my staff team and publishing content. Hence the fewer posts as of late. 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Blue said:

Having one of those busy weeks, although it will probably be like that for a bit. Working a lot on my webpage which is massively growing by week, building my staff team and publishing content. Hence the fewer posts as of late. 

keep working on your site ^_^