talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

My cousins house is an hour away by driving and I decided to walk there today. Sick of the traffic.

3 hours and good exercise. As long as I don't get robbed at gunpoint, I think it'll be worth it.

3 hour walk? Geez. Last time I did that was pissed out my head on the east coast of Italy. Left the club and somehow found my way back to the hostel after first going the wrong direction then going too far past my destination. Next morning got reminded we got to the club by shuttle bus...which ran all night and could've taken me home in 25 minutes.

28 minutes ago, Anton said:

3 hour walk? Geez. Last time I did that was pissed out my head on the east coast of Italy. Left the club and somehow found my way back to the hostel after first going the wrong direction then going too far past my destination. Next morning got reminded we got to the club by shuttle bus...which ran all night and could've taken me home in 25 minutes.

Look it up on google maps. Miraflores to La Molina.

Guess it's a practice for the Inca Trail that I have yet to do ;)

This is nothing compared to some people. I just had a chat with a mate and he had a walk from San Miguel to Lurin. Look that up on a map.

I do sound a bit like CFCloyal but at least it's not Nuneaton to London this time. I'm really just doing this to not spend 20 soles on a taxi and I avoid waiting in traffic in the meanwhile. It's 7 am on a Thursday so it's bound to be busy.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Near St Pancras mate. British Medical Association. 

Can I come to you with my ailments? O.o

You could've warned... Would've loved to have had a pint or two with you.  Got a mate that owns a pub in King's Cross.

Maybe nest time... ;)

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

Can I come to you with my ailments? O.o

You could've warned... Would've loved to have had a pint or two with you.  Got a mate that owns a pub in King's Cross.

Maybe nest time... ;)

Sorry mate! Only found out I was going yesterday and I'm meeting my missus for dinner. She would have killed me if I came to London and didn't see her lol 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

You're not that far from the Soho and you could go to Yuatcha which I'm sure you'd enjoy with your fiancee.   Anyway...  Bon Appetit mate. :)

Hah thanks! To be fair you could come here for a quick pint before my missus gets here about 6ish!

39 minutes ago, Stan said:

Hah thanks! To be fair you could come here for a quick pint before my missus gets here about 6ish!

I’ve got a kid mate and need warning time for my missus who is very volatile and can be life threatening. O.o

I would’ve loved it and that’s why I mentioned the warning hahaha. 

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

The fuck would you stab someone in the neck?

Genuinely the scariest experience of my life when I witnessed my cousin get stabbed in the ear, it sounds stupid because like, it's only an ear, but there was that much blood I couldn't tell where the wound was and a couple of inches south and we'd have lost him. 

Weapons are for wankers.

7 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Genuinely the scariest experience of my life when I witnessed my cousin get stabbed in the ear, it sounds stupid because like, it's only an ear, but there was that much blood I couldn't tell where the wound was and a couple of inches south and we'd have lost him. 

Weapons are for wankers.

Hear the UK is ripe with knife attacks

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

In fairness, it was a bottle but yeah, knife crime is massive over here. 

Ha that makes it sound like it's not easily avoidable. I've never felt in danger of being stabbed 

On the subject of knives when I working in security there was a young lad drug dealing in the toilets of a bar. I told him to just leave the bar but he was adamant he done nothing wrong so I asked to search him.

In his pocket I found a few bags of coke and some fake notes. I took them off him and told him to fuck off, he was a mouthy cunt and the lad I worked with gave him a slap and he pissed off. 20 minutes later one of the regulars came from the big terrace area on the side to tell me that the lad was back and had a huge knife saying he was going to chop me up.

Not going to lie I was shitting it. Luckily there was a police van passing so I pulled it over and told them and they went and lifted him. Would never grass on anyone but when it's a matter of life or death then fuck it. 

Downside was a young lass drinking in the bar seen everything and told the Police that I had took drugs off him so I had to hand them over. Nearly as painful as being stabbed probably.

Edited by Any O'Brien