talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

8 hours ago, Stan said:

anyone else hate Halloween?

Yes. It's shit here. Pretty tacky and half arsed. Plus it gives Chavs an excuse to be even more cuntish than normal.

I would say the only highlight is seeing birds dressed like slags for the night in sexy witch or pussy cat outfits, but as a contented boyfriend (incase she's spying), I'm on lockdown most Saturday night's now so don't even get to see that perk.

13 hours ago, Stan said:

anyone else hate Halloween?

Only someone who does not spend much time around youngsters can hate Halloween... xD

Talking of Halloween though I was talking with my boss yesterday and he said his missus went ahead and got this costume to go out Trick or treating in with his son.. He was less than impressed apparently... 

Image result for female skeleton costume

I said that I hoped she knocked on my door looking like that as I wouldn't trick her but she may well be in for a treat B|

Oh the laughs we had after making that comment.... 

3 hours ago, Anton said:

I dislike Halloween, but still taught the kids the origin of it and blah blah. They said they would knock on my door, and I said I would give them homework if they did.

I'm curious to know if any of them did knock on your door? And also why little boys have your address Rolf?:ph34r:

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

I'm curious to know if any of them did knock on your door? And also why little boys have your address Rolf?:ph34r:

Haha. I ended up leaving town as I had somewhat of a family emergency in Perth. 

I actually live in the next town over from my school so none know my actual address but....there's only like 800 people in town and my housemate teachers at the local school and all the kids know each other out in the country side so maybe they did knock?! 

1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Hope your house has been egged then :ph34r:

Teachers in the town of my school, left town last night  for that very reason 😂

We have some kids who have already egged teacher houses and cars. 

Edited by Anton

1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

xD unruly bunch the Australians :ph34r:

I'm in a rural town with a high population of indigenous people. The rest are basically farmers. Both causing issues within the community. Certainly never a dull moment and a serious lack of respect. 

Edited by Anton
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Anton said:

I'm in a rural town with a high population of indigenous people. The rest are basically farmers. Both causing issues within the community. Certainly never a dull moment and a serious lack of respect. 

Sounds like my home town. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Danny said:

So I didnt have heatstroke, I have glandular fever. Fantastic.

Get well soon and get plenty of rest mate. Had it 3 times in a year a few years ago. Not pleasant! 

On 11/1/2017 at 5:02 PM, Danny said:

So I didnt have heatstroke, I have glandular fever. Fantastic.

I had a virus that emulated glandular fever when I was 17. I lost over 10kg, I could barely walk, I couldn't eat without vomitting, and I survived purely on Lucozade. I was so ill, it was a disgusting haze. I remember being so ill, I was lying in my bed sweating violently but and I couldnt' get up to turn the air-conditioner on.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

I had a virus that emulated glandular fever when I was 17. I lost over 10kg, I could barely walk, I couldn't eat without vomitting, and I survived purely on Lucozade. I was so ill, it was a disgusting haze. I remember being so ill, I was lying in my bed sweating violently but and I couldnt' get up to turn the air-conditioner on.

Any chance you got spiked? 

• Haha 2