The better place to talk football.

Christmas

football forum

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Had enough Cheese and Chutney on crackers to sink a battleship. I can't help it. I fucking love Cheese.

haha, after copious amounts of crisps and other snacks, plus a beautiful roast dinner, and lots of alcohol, we hit the cheesboard late on Monday night.

About half hour later I got loads of trapped wind and could just feel the cheese sitting there waiting to enter my stomach xD. Got such bad heartburn/indigestion from just eating/drinking and sitting around all day. 

Totally worth it. Love cheese as well. 

12 hours ago, Stan said:

haha, after copious amounts of crisps and other snacks, plus a beautiful roast dinner, and lots of alcohol, we hit the cheesboard late on Monday night.

About half hour later I got loads of trapped wind and could just feel the cheese sitting there waiting to enter my stomach xD. Got such bad heartburn/indigestion from just eating/drinking and sitting around all day. 

Yeah mate I was the same, never really get anything like that but I ate a ton over Xmas and Boxing Day.

22 hours ago, Lucas said:

Had enough Cheese and Chutney on crackers to sink a battleship. I can't help it. I fucking love Cheese.

22 hours ago, Stan said:

This guy approves.

299?cb=20140526031303

On 19/12/2017 at 1:17 PM, carefreeluke said:

I did a degree in Spanish mate but my Spanish isn't level I want it to be so I'm here in Seville mainly to improve that. I lived in Spain in 2014 and loved it so much that since that moment I wanted to come back.

Obviously I need to work to be able to afford it so a common way to move abroad and work is to teach English, so I'm an English teacher. Did my qualification cost 100 quid something which was training over one weekend and some grammar stuff to complete online and I'm qualified. xD I don't want a proper career in teaching at all, teaching jobs (particularly in Spain) are very easy to get and it's a job which allows me to earn money and live in Spain. It isn't teaching like home where you have a class of sweaty 30 teenagers, it's private academies where people spend extra to have more classes. Lessons are in the afternoons and evenings. Small groups, the biggest group I have is a class of 5 and I mainly teach adults as well, a part from 2 hours a week where I'm with young kids (7-8 year olds). As mentioned whilst I don't want to make a career out of teaching, I'm enjoying it a lot more than I expected. Lots and lots of Brits out here doing it, relatively easy life working Monday to Thursday, throw in the culture, sun etc.

How much does that pay? I've decided to do the same. Would I be able to afford to rent my own place or would I have to share?

Archived